Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curiosity has the best of me. Seeking a Dom Male for M x M CRAVING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocelyn

Moon
Hello men!

So I am actually curious about the M x M pairings. And I would like to role play one. But I am looking for a Dominant Male. Though I'm not really looking for a romance, I'm looking for a Total Smut rp really.

Now what I want is a Dom Male Master x Sub Male Slave.

Idea -

Time have become hard and his family have done everything they could think of to earn money in order to keep their home. well at least they thought they did, they had one last chance in order to get enough money. And his parents had to resolve to their last decision to sell their son off into Slavery.

Their son is taken deep underground to a secret slave Auction. But not any slave auction a Sex Slave Auction. And all of the buyers are men, strong, dominant men who want young boys for one thing only.

Ripped of all his clothes, Darren is forced on stage with all his glory showing as they begin the auction unsure of which man is going to take him for his own needs and pleasure.

--------

NO NO's, -- Scat, Gore, Vore, Piss, Mutilation - Anything gross.

---

KIINKS - Biting, Scratching, Anal (Of course ;) ), rough sex, RAPE (At least at the beginning once he is bought.) Oral.

----

All right, I am only role playing this over PM'S. NO IM'S OR THREADS.

Please pm me if interested.

Bump! Really Craving this! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom