Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored (fandom x anarchistinthesea)

fandom

Star
Tatsuki flicked some of her hair out of her face as she sighed boredly....it would need cutting soon or people would start accusing her of trying to grow it long like a girl 'should'.....feh....she'd beat the crap out of anybody who dared open their mouth.
The class was on a field trip to some museum, and Tatsuki had absolutely no interest, hanging around at the back of the group of students, not even paying attention to the tour guide rambling on about some statue they were stood infront of, though Orihime was at the front of the group asking weird questions as usual.

"Geez....this is so boring....I could be practicing or something but instead I'm stuck here...." The girl sighed, slowly looking around. A few students had already snuck away from the group, hiding around the museum or just looking at the things that interested her. However she was sticking with the group simply because there was nowhere else she was interested in going in this place.

Ichigo, ruffled hair and all, stood around with his hands in his pockets. His usual scowl on his face, he looked at a few works, sort of moved by them. Not wanting to admit that, he growled at them quietly and walked away. Looking around, he noticed near everyone didn't care about the museum. They were all philistines, but it didn't matter too much for his case. He was a warrior and a kind hearted thug, not a poet! So he could get away with being artistically insensitive.

He thought about popping the Kon pill and getting out. He went to the bathroom as an excuse. He was getting out of here one way or another, and the teachers were not going to care. Deciding sickness would be easiest, he feigned it successfully and was on his way in the sunshine. Chuckling to himself, he walked with a spring in his step.

Tatsuki raised an eyebrow as she saw Ichigo leaving, watching him head out of the museum completely. Well that was....brave. Stupid, but brave. Then again, the more Tatsuki thought about it the more she figured their teacher probably wouldn't mind. Stranger things had happened and the woman hadn't minded one bit.

With a sigh, Tatsuki moved silently and discreetly to slip out after him, then moved quickly in order to catch up with him. "Hey! Hey hold on Ichigo!" She managed to catch up with him quickly, reaching out to put a hand on his shoulder. "So you're leaving hm? Rather brave isn't that?"

He whipped around when he felt the tough hand on his shoulder, ready to fight. They weren't thug hands, but they weren't ordinary either. He was surprised to see Tatsuki. It explained the hand, though he was surprised she actually had the guts to leave. She was just standing in a trance at the museum.

"Its not being brave, if you're not scared. What was she really going to do even if she caught me? Say 'come back Ichigo'?" He scoffed. "Anyway, what are you doing out here? You looked really interested in that statue." He grinned. She was a pretty girl, even though he would never admit it. Shortish hair, amazing figure, feisty attitude-- all things he liked.
"You want to come with me? I was heading toward the beach for a swim."

Tatsuki could see that IChigo had been ready for a fight as he turned, and the thought brought a slight smile to her face. Like he had a chance. She'd been able to kick his ass ever since they were kids, and there was no way she was going to let that change anytime soon. "Oh yeah, like I was interested in anything in that place when I could've been practcing or something. Hell, I'd rather go grocery shopping than be stuck in that dull place...."

The girl rolled her eyes, then folded her arms when he asked her to go with him to the beach. "Oh? So were you planning on a trip to the beach all along or something? I don't see any bag, where've you got your swimming gear and towels?" She raised an eyebrow curiously. "And besides, I don't have my swimsuit either, how am I supposed to go for a swim at the beach?"

Ichigo laughed at her. "Oh Tatsuki, so limited in scope. Maybe that's why I can beat you in a fight now. We'd go naked obviously. Use your head! HAHAHA"
He teased her on purpose, knowing it would incense her. Maybe she'd go with him then. He'd like her to come along. Despite all his kidding around, Tatsuki was special to him. She had always been there for him, even from his youngest days.

"Ha! You think you could beat me in a fight Ichigo? Then why don't you join up at the karate club again and prove it?" Tatsuki was amused at the thought of him believing he could beat her, though when he then mentioned going swimming naked....well...she blushed for a moment, before suddenly whacking him across the head, though it was more playful than intended to really hurt. "You pervert, you just wanna see me naked don't you? And besides, other people will be at the beach, everyone will see us". Still, that hadn't been a definitive no....

He grunted, somewhat ticked off. "Hey that hurt! Maybe I will join up at the dojo!" Though grumbling a bit, he had noticed her blush. Not hesitating a moment, he regained his swagger.
"Well now Tatsuki, what's the matter? We can go somewhere secluded, so that only I will see you. And its not like you've got anything special under those clothes anyway, so what are you worried about? I won't even notice."
Sticking his tongue out at her like a child, he then ran for his life. "Race you to the beach!"

The thought of Ichigo joining the dojo was nearly enough to make Tatsuki laugh. She wondered if she would still be able to make him cry like back in the olden days. Sure he had toughened up a bit since then, but so had she. With the exception of the teachers, there wasn't a single person at that dojo whos ass she couldn't kick. His next comment however caused her fists to twitch with anger, her eyes snapping to Ichigo angrily.

"What did you say?!" She growled, then started chasing after him with a fist raised in the air. "Get back here Ichigo! I'm gonna kill you for that!" She just yelled and continued chasing after him towards the beach, thoughts of nude swimming gone from her mind at the moment. Oh she was going to make Ichigo pay for daring to suggest she had nothing to show off.

Ichigo ran, giggling like a schoolboy. Man, Tatsuki hadn't had a look like the one she gave him in a long time. Thankfully, Ichigo had become quite the athlete himself and was able to outpace her over a short distance. That was all he needed. Hiding among some rocks, he saw the golden beach, with its clean blue water and powder sand. As Tatsuki approached the beach, she paused, searching for him. As soon as she looked the other way, he tackled her into the wet sand, pulling her face towards him so it didn't get covered in sand. Smiling at her, he breathed "I beat you."

Tatsuki frowned as she looked around the beach, trying to see where Ichigo had gone. There were no footprints in the sand, so he had to still be in the rocks....though he suddenly tackled her back, pushing her into the sand, coughing some up as it went into her mouth. "B-bastard..." There was no way she was going to let him get away with that. She suddenly rolled over so he was now on his back, her back laying on his chest, pinning him down, though her tight ass was now rubbing at his crotch through her skirt and his pants, though Tatsuki didn't really notice. "No way you will beat me Ichigo!"

Ichigo laughed, grinning at the contact Tatsuki didn't notice. "Gosh Tatsuki, nude swimming was just not good enough for you huh?" And to emphasize what was happening to unknowing Tatsuki, he ground his hips back slightly, though not enough to set off any major reactions in himself. God knows what would happen if he got a boner here.
He used the slippery factor of the wet sand to wriggle out of her hold. Stripping off his clothes, he ran into the water, butt naked. "Catch me if you can!" But she would not catch him. He had a plan to slow her anger, if she got in the water.

Tatsuki blinked at the odd comment, then gasped in surprise when he suddenly ground his hips into her ass, a blush sneaking back onto her cheeks again, causing her to quickly jump off him as he squirmed out from under her, growling in anger. "Ichigo you pervert!" She turned and clenched her fists, the blush deepening when he stripped off and ran into the water without a hint of modesty.

"Oh yeah right! You just want me to run into the water naked!" She folded her arms defiantly as she just watched him, though as he stood out there, her chance to beat the crap out of him was slipping further and further away. Tatsuki slowly looked around, as if checking there was nobody else around to see, before she started to undress quickly. "Fine....if I have to strip to beat him senseless....." She grumbled, covering her body carefully before she made her way into the water towards him, ensuring he couldn't see anything she didn't want him to see, her nipples and crotch carefully concealed.

Eyes narrowing, Ichigo knew this was the time to strike. He waited until Tatsuki had waded in the water enough to be impeded. Then he started running towards her like mad, flailing his limbs, yelling obscenities, trying to appear as insane and threatening as possible. Running right past her, he got onto the beach and picked up her clothes. Smirking, he yelled out to her, "I'm ready to barter when you are."

Tatsuki blinked as he started to act like a madman, yelping and diving out of his way, going under the water for a few moments, before emerging again, covering up once more. "What the...?" She blinked as Ichigo yelled out, then saw what he had hold of. "HEY! You leave those right there!!" Tatsuki started to make her way towards him, still covering up her body with her hands.

Ichigo started looking through her clothes. "Hmm, short shorts, a thong, flip flops, and a small t shirt? You're a regular whore eh?"
Spinning her thong around his finger, he thought how he should use this against Tatsuki. "Don't come any closer, or I'll rip them, and you'll walk home naked."
Smelling her panties, which smelled fresh and delicious, he called out to her "if you want to get these back, you'll have to do me a favor. Come here."

Tatsuki gasped as he pulled out her underwear, then had the nerve to sniff at her thong. "What the hell are you doing Ichigo?!" She was...shocked by this behaviour that was for sure..... "Put those down! Right now Ichigo! This isn't funny!" Tatsuki was clearly angry as she approached him, arms and hands still covering herself. When she got her hands on him she was going to beat him so badly....

"Stop right there Tatsuki. I'll rip these, and then you'll go home nude. I can slander you in any way then. I can say how you begged me to have sex with you here on this beach, and say how much of a slut you are. So take on my request, and we'll both be happy. And I think you'll enjoy what I want you to do. Come here, and remove your hands, it makes you look silly."
It was quite uncharacteristic of Ichigo to act this way, but he was raging underneath. He wanted it so badly. He wanted her sweet snatch, wanted to pump in and out of it with his cock, until she screamed and scratched at his back.

"You....you can't be serious..." Tatsuki stared at Ichigo in disbelief...what had happened? Why was he acting like this all of a sudden? Until now he had always hated people like this....perverts who tried to force things like this...and now...now he was.... "You....you bastard..." Tatsuki growled as she slowly approached him, hesitating for a few moments, before slowly beginning to move her arms away, gradually revealing her body to Ichigo.

Ichigo twiddled her underwear on his fingers. "That's better Tatsuki."
He watched her remove her hand bra from her full breasts. The nipples were smallish and pink, hardened from the cool air. He licked his lips.
Smiling, he said "come sit with me here, and relax. Its all going to be great from here on in." He grinned at his double entendre, feeling his cock twitch.

((Apologies for another late response >< Work are seriously getting every last bit out of me that they can!))

Tatsuki just growled as she glared at him, hands now by her sides and fully revealing herself to him, firm breasts high on her chest, her pussy completely shaven hairless, though that was covered as she sat down and crossed her legs, trying to sit so that he could see as little as possible. "What the hell has gotten into you Ichigo....? This isn't like you...what the hell do you want?"

(Its totally fine. I was pretty late too. :oops: )

"Well, you could say I'm Ichigo, or you could just call me the improved version of Ichigo. In fact, Ichigo isn't a fitting name. You will call me Kon from now on. I am your master now." (deux ex machina anyone?)
With that he began feeling her up. Caressing her breasts, he moved his kisses to her neck, suckling roughly. He started slapping her breasts lightly with one hand, and pushing his other deep into the crease of her legs. He caressed the inner thighs, trying to pry his way in.

Back
Top Bottom