Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request from Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is...well that doesn't really matter at the moment, just simply call me Candy, or whatever nickname you consider best.

Let me begin with I'm new to this group, a friend of mine said that this place is the best place to find rps that are a little less, appropriate. Anyway, allow me to explain to you what I do want and what I prefer. What I'm craving at the moment.

At this current moment I'm craving pregnancy. It's one of my kinks and I LOVE it. Granted I know that this is odd for a female, but what can I say. I also enjoy monsters, eggs, and, what I call, instant pregnancy (pregnancy that happens within a few minutes/hours and/or days.) Lactation as well as some light bondage.

As far as plot, I honestly do not have one, but I wouldn't mind collaborating with you. I do want an on going rp, one that makes me check my inbox religiously.

I do not, on the other hand, do anal, nor do I do anything with bathroom control (it is disgusting and should be kept out of the bathroom), age gap is alright (depending on said age gap), some torture is alright, as well as rape (half of the time I expect it). If there is something else I do not do, I will gladly explain it to you :)

Please feel free to contact me. I very much look forward to hearing from those of you who are interested. Thank you!

:heart: Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom