Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Longer Using - Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

KloeyShyla2012

Planetoid
Hello there! I am currently really craving the below plot/idea. I'm craving to play the male in a mxf. Please PM me if you are interested.

They owned a farm/ranch and took in people that were down on their luck/probation/other thing to teach them hard work and get them "functioning" in society again.

My character would be the guy that was ordered to go to the farm/ranch for rehabilitation. I also see myself playing multiple characters from time to time.

Please do not be a "roll-over" female character, I don't think this would be fun if there isn't some friction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, a little about me...
  • I care more about quality than quantity. I myself can write a little or lot, it all depends on how much description or how much needs to be said at that given time. I will be happy if I am given something to work with
  • I can play submissiver or dominant roles, however I prefer to just leave it up to circumstance. If you want an abusive dominant or a roll over submissive, keep looking - I believe in balance.
  • This is my female request thread, which means I would like to play a female if you are responding to this.
  • I prefer MxF pairings
  • If I write something that you don't like let me know and I will re-write it.
  • I like sexual tension and teasing - and of course having fun.

What I will not do:
  • Abuse
  • Incest
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • Pure smut - I want plot too
  • RP off this site, I only do PM or Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom