Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking partners for a fun Multi character romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmi-Mae

Supernova
Hello there everyone.

I'd like to start off with saying i've recently finished the first to books of a trilogy called The Chemical Garden - Wither and Fever written by Lauren Destefano. Its an amazing story of love, hope, struggle and hatred in a post apocalyptic time period. I was hoping we could turn the theme of the book into a little rp of our own!! I'd love to go through the feel of the book with a character of my own so let me tell you alittle bit about this plot!

In a post-apocolyptic United states Scientists with the help of genetic engineering have cured humanity of all diseases and defects. People around the world willingly forgo conceiving naturally and produce these genetically altered 'perfect' children which eventually are given the name 'First generations' Living long past that age of any record of 100. Unfortunately their children are plagued with a virus that kills females at the age of 20 and males at the age 25. With their Children's children suffering the same fate. society now scrambled apart as scientists search for a cure while a huge divide rips between the rich and the poor much larger than it has ever been in the past. Gatherers kidnap young girls from the age of 13 to 18 and sell them to the rich to marry to one man with several other wives. Those who are not chosen are sold into prostitution or are simply killed... their bodies thrown off on the side of the road in ditches to rot.

This story will follow a young girl only the age of sixteen who if kidnapped from her twin brothers side one night while keeping watch. She is thrown into the back of the van with other girls and then moved into a line where a rich young handsome man not older than 21 picks her and two other girls. They are ushered into the limo and the girls who are not picked are thrown back into the van... the only thing they hear is the gun going off. This story follows the main girls struggle to get out of her new cage... though she is not caged... her prison is the silver ring on her left ring finger....while her sisterwives try their hardest to please their husband she pretends shes faithful... minipulates the poor man who is slowly losing his first wife (His true love... his childhood love) to the virus..

Eventually the two bond but she also bonds with a servant boy who saves her many times while she's trying to escape. Her husband is a very kind hearted man but its her father in law... a scientist who takes the first wives body to the basement and cuts her open... giving his son ashes of something else to scatter... its him that she has to look out for... he doesnt plan on letting her go free.... is she runs she could die trying...

If you are interested pm me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom