Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role Player Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFoxMystic94

Planetoid
Really bored and wanting to roleplay.

assassin X target
werewolf X human
werewolf X vampire
knight x princess

Just a few. If any of these catch your eye, please pm me.

Also, I am not into quickies. I am looking for long term story like role plays.

I don't do bdsm, s&m, extreme bondage, or anal.

I have no solid plots at the moment but if any of these interest you and you have any ideas that you can think of, please send me a pm. I will gladly and warmly take a look at what you got.

I don't have a preference of how much is given. If you give me two paragraphs, so be it, less then a paragraph, thats okay. I do ask that it doesn't consist of one liners all the time. I understand writers block sometimes but after a while it does get annoying, especially if there isn't a lot of detail to go on.

New idea....

I want to try out what would be a " new" pairing for me...
I want to try a more romantic more gentler master X pet rp.
As I said above, I do not do BDSM or S&M hence the gentler romantic part. It may seem cheesy or to mushy for allot of people but I do hope that there is some out there who is willing to do this with me.For my idea, I was thinking along the lines of...

A young woman is the lover of a powerful and well known lord. She works at the local tavern by day but by night, she sleeps in the bed of the lord. He treats her well, never abusing her. His kindness always brings her back to him no matter the situation. When he does not like something she does, he gentles corrects her.
She lives to please him and always looks for praise. She has come to trust him and has come to love him.

Ryan gave a light sigh as he walked into the Kingdom of (if you dont like the name change it) Esparda. A kingdom he knew fairly well. His Kingdom had traded with many times in the past, as did other Kingdoms across the land. Esparda was,after all, the Trading center of the area. Its capitol being a sea bearing city, made it easy for Ships from far off lands to come and drop their shipments of foreign clothe spices and animals. Making the Kingdom of Esparda rather..Well off. Work was everywhere, very few went hungry, the streets where clean and small time crime was very low. But it did have one issue. It was home to one of the most notorious Assassin clans this side of the Burning Sea. Yet, for Ryan, that all mattered little. His Kingdom was recently attacked, with an assassination attempt on his life. His Queen ordered him to leave for his safety, and he did just that. LEaving to preserve his life so he may live, and rule another day. As the man approached the gates with several other travelers, he adjusted his backpack that carried what few belongings he was able to grab. A spare set of clothes, your normal traveling and hunting gear, and a few days rations. On his side was a rather large sword, that seemed to emit a aura of its own. Almost like it would jump up and begin speaking if you were to ask it a question.

Ryan had worn the basics. A black leather jerkin, with matching chaps, along with black, silk like material for his shirt and leggings. His thigh high boots matches his jerkin, but with a rather odd symbol etched into the side of them. A either pointed cross with a large open eye in the center. "Lay low, stay hidden." He told himself as he walked through the crowd. But that was usually a bit of an issue when he was first getting somewhere. He seemed to stand out. He stood at 6'3 and held a slightly larger, but tone and athletic build. With snow white hair to boot. From the back he would often be taken as a Elder Knight or a Battle Priest, at least until you came to look at his face, which made the man appear no older than 22. But none the less, He knew he would be safe here. Though his Kingdom may have traded with Esparda for some time, He had always remained a 'Silent partner' in the ordeals. Giving the money to other officials who actually purchased and shipped the items.

He gave a light sigh as he walked through the gates. watching the busy bodys of the towns folk move about trying to make a silver penny or a golden coin. "A job.." He thought to himself as he followed the crowd, hopefully moving the center of the city. "Get a well paying job, Ill be set, at least till things back at Lux calm down." The idea was set. He would get a job. But where could his talents be put to use? He was an able bodied male! The guard would take him! Especially once they seen his sword play. So it is settled. Off to join the guard. The white haired male quickly made his way thorugh the crowd, heading for the center of the city, and hopefully to find someone to talk to.

Once he had made it to the center of town, it all fell into place. Guards where everywhere; On patrol,m guarding different buildings and streets, talking to the townsfolk. Nothing like the way his guard ran back home. Once he had spotted a guard who did not seem busy, he made his way to him, givng a light bow of respect before speaking. "My name is Ryan. I am a refugee from the south and wish to join the guard for pay." The guard looked at him and gave a light scoff. "The guard need to be quick and deadly with their strike son, your sword is way to large." Ryan shook his head. "I merely wish, for a chance to show my strength.." The guard sighed lightly as he looked around. "Alright Kid, Listen. We are actually needing several more guards. Later today, on the jousting field, we will be holding elimination rounds. If you make it in the top 3, your guaranteed a spot in the guard." Ryan gave a bit of a smile. "And what timme would this start?" The guard looked up at the sun and held his silence for a moment. "Id say maybe 4 hours." He said as he looked at Ryan. "Good luck."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom