Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One Rules

All hard book rules are available. Any homebrew must be approved. Gestalt allowed.
In the initial post, I'll place the level. Feel free to PM me with requests for what you want to happen on a certain day. I'll probably pick between Lv.5, Lv.10, and Lv.15 for starting out. HP is max, no rolling needed. Criticals, if they hit are automatically confirmed.
The Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge will be the basis for sex rules, if you want to use them. Things will be pulled from the Book of Erotic Fantasy as well. I'll post specifics as needed. If confused, PM or email me.
If you want to play with others, that's fine, I've just found a tendency for people to be on different time zones and different availability.

Seiken Detsetsu
This world of magic is held together by the energies of 12 Deities. 5 maintain the flow of magic. 4 manipulate the elements of the world. 2 battle for dominion of the beings, representing good and evil. The last created the world and makes sure no one destroys it. There are other deities, but these are the Ruling Twelve, greater deities all. The Divine Palaces are the 12 main temples of the Ruling Twelve.

Countries
Camfeld
This empire is the largest nation in the world. It is also the most populated, and considered the homeland of humans. The current chaos is from there not being a current emperor. The Divine Palace of WATER resides on the coast of here.
Tapagrian
A trader kingdom, it commands a fleet of flying and sailing ships. It is the closest to Icehelm, making it the main port for rare metals. Its ships are often attacked for their precious cargo, and adventurers often work on the ships. The Divine Palace of AIR resides here, on the highest peak in the world.
Icehelm
This snowy region leaves little to its inhabitants, so all work hard to survive. The mountains here contain ores that are rarely found elsewhere. Most people are fishers, miners, or in the militia that protects the various villages. The Divine Palace of COLD resides here.
Redgast Desert
This desert contains many spices, rare animals, and hardy monsters. It also is home to the Divine Palace of FLAME.
Geistried
This wasteland is a reminder of the Dragonfall, and is considered unholy ground. The spells cast by the mightiest mages turned this lush plateau into a sickening graveyard, where the remains of spells cast linger, and the undead hold sway. The Divine Palace of NEGATIVE resides here.
Mirecran
Containing rolling hills and small groves of tree's this land is home to a majority of gnomes and halflings, who wander the country from season to season, usually planting or harvesting crops, trading with visitors, and inventing things. Being the only races that still keep a version of the Goldenmoon Alliance, the two races get along well with each other. The halflings tolerate the gnomes pranks and sometimes excessive experiments, and enjoy when the experiments work well, and cheery companionship. The gnomes appreciate that tolerance, and enjoy that halflings will help with experiments, if only to make life easier.
Gangast Forest
This massive forest is an entire country, and barring it's edges, is covered in trees. This is the elven homeland, and they do not tolerate those who would damage it. Most elves that reside here are wizards, druids, or archers, and know how to make the best of the terrain.
Feldenstrom
This mountain is also a country, for this is the dwarven homeland, and they defend it vigorous from all claimants. Whether it's the denizens of the depths of the earth trying to find a stronghold to assault the surface, or humans trying to mine, the dwarves do not tolerate anyone trying to have any part of the largest mountain in the world, much to the annoyance of Camfeld's Emperors for generations. The Divine Palace of EARTH lays with it's depths.

Modifications to sex rules from Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (BoUCK)

The physical states concerning sex are: Unaroused, Aroused, Peak, Climax.
The mental states concerning sex are: Normal, Horny, Lustful, Over Stimulated, Sexual Delirium.

It's in the rules how to go through the physical states. It's the rules for the mental states that are confusing/annoying. So, here are the rules I'm using as a base. If you want different rules for you game, we can discuss. I'm perfectly fine with that.

If you are Unaroused, you are Normal. It's as simple as that. If Aroused, you are also Horny. It's as simple as that, unless you've climaxed recently. Then you could be Aroused, and cooling off. Lustful is when your focus is on a single person, to the exclusion of others. An example is someone in love with another, or someone with Charm Person affecting them. Overstimulated and Sexual Delirium are where it's slightly confusing. So, Overstimulated happens when either A) you are peaked, but should have orgasmed a number of times _in a row_ equal to your CON modifier, but didn't, or B) you've done the opposite, and orgasmed a number of times equal to your CON modifier _in a row_. If you resist becoming Overstimulated, then you get a Fortitude Save, the DC increasing each turn you are stopped from orgasming, or orgasmed, _in a row_. The DC is based off the Sexual Prowess of the 'opposing person'. The Save DC can never be above 20 + 'opposing' Sexual Prowess _Rank_.
Example: Person A has Teasing Lover sex trick. Person B has a +1 CON modifier. Person A uses Teasing Lover on Person B after they are peaked. Person B now rolls against a DC 13 Fort Save. Person B rolls a 14, and barely avoids Overstimulation this round. Person A uses Teasing Lover again. Person B must now save against DC 16. The highest it can go is DC 26, for Person A's Sexual Prowess Rank is 6.

I realize this favors people with high CON, but A) sex seems to be a high CON, high CHA situation in D&D, and B) you should have decent CON anyway, because _more_ HP never hurt anybody who has them.

Once you are Overstimulated, you are in danger of becoming Sexually Delirious. If you are stopped from orgasming, or have another orgasm, then you must roll a Will Save. This Will Save is 10 + the Arousal DC modifier of the Arousal check you orgasmed from. If you fail, you are Sexually Delirious. If you succeed, then you are not, and get a bonus to resist if you orgasm again next turn, equal to half your Sexual Prowess Ranks (+1 if none or 1.).
Example: Person C has made Person D Overstimulated with orgasms. Person C now rolls a Sexual Prowess Check DC 25. Person D fails, and is in danger of Sexual Delirium. Person D rolls against a DC 25 Will Save, and fails. Person D is now Sexually Delirious.

If you want different rules, PM or Email me for discussion, and your games rules will be different.

Sexual Trick From Book of Erotic Fantasy (BoEF)
Instant Recovery
Prerequisite: Quick Recovery, Sexual Prowess 6 ranks, Con 14+, Male
Effect: You instantly recover from climax, and can keep going. You go from Climax to Aroused, if you want.

Back
Top Bottom