Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid's Revamped Search Thread~! [ Breasts/Titfucking? ;D ] [26/1/2013]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maid

Planetoid
Hello!
My other thread was old, everything all muxed into one post which hardly anyone bothered to read before contacting me, and honestly? It really turned me off roleplaying for a bit in general. But anyways.. New thread, hopefully more clear and precise with my likes and dislikes. c:

Regardless... I go by Maid here. I'm female, almost 23 and straight IRL. I can roleplay smut, I can roleplay fandoms, I can roleplay other plots.. Heck just ask me. My personal favourites are cute cheesy romances and outright smut. But hey, that doesn't stop me from playing other things.

~Maid is currently...~
Looking / Not Looking / Being Picky
Free / Busy IRL
Preferring Smut (Something involving titfucking.) / Preferring Other / Preferring Either

Please read the latest post if you can't be bothered to read even one guideline. The latest post usually contains some form of status update.

Maid's Rules of Engagement~

I like to be precise with my rules, they save a lot of time in finding matching partners who can get on. To be blunt, I'll know if you haven't read these, and I will ignore your message because of it. Sorry, but I'm not going to waste both of our time when we're clearly already incompatible.​

~* Most important rule. Be able to type in full sentences with proper punctuation. I understand typos and I understand English not being a persons first language. But if you can't type a proper sentence we're not going to get on. It just irritates me.

~* I'm only looking for males who play males. Females who play females in the rare occasion I may choose to roleplay lesbian relations. I will however accept a partner playing their opposite gender in a fandom roleplay where we are doubling with canon/oc, this is the only exception.

~* I will only roleplay in threads. No exceptions. I'm cool with planning over the PM system or right here in this thread, but the actual roleplay will take place in a thread or not at all.

~* Keeping on the actual roleplay aspect. Don't rush me and I won't rush you. Just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm in the mood to reply right away. Sometimes I log in just to browse or read other roleplays, sometimes it's just thirty seconds to bump. I'll post when I'm good, ready and inspired to do so. If you start nagging me it's very likely I will take even longer to respond or just simple drop the roleplay. You can tell if I've read your PM at least by going to your inbox and clicking the 'Tracking' button, then scrolling to the bottom. If your message to me is still there... I have not yet read it! so please refrain from PM'ing again in this case.

~* I post in general two to three paragraphs per post, more or less when situation dependant. At the very minimum I expect one to two good paragraphs in return.

~* Ideas.. I hate being the only person who comes up with ideas for a roleplay, be it smut or non-smut. Take my ideas, bend them, disregard them or merge them with your own! Just don't let me be the only one giving out the ideas.

~* I only play submissive. I won't dom/be on top/take control in 99.9% of situations. That's not to say my characters are spineless and will take anything you throw at or demand of them. They will at times struggle and/or object to things.

~* I don't like using 'real life' images if we use them for appearances. I wouldn't like someone using my photograph and playing me as something I'm not, that's just creepy. If we use images, they must be drawn/anime.

~* If I say no to an idea or kink, that is final. The moment you attempt to pressure me into something I seriously do not want to do is the moment I will block you without hesitation.

~* Before anyone asks... I refuse to roleplay mom/son, father/daughter, teacher/student, or anything else with age gaps like that. Nor will I do bestiality. Nor do I do un-realistic(macro/micro) penis/breast/whatever sizes. Do not ask. You will be blocked.

Maid's Box of Toys

This is the part most people probably scrolled right too, shame on you! Go back and read the rules before you contact me over anything here. I will know if you haven't, so you have no right to complain if I do ignore you.
Like everyone else, I have my own cravings I'd love to fulfil, but these aren't mandatory. If they can be fitted into a roleplay then all the better!

~Maid is currently craving...~
Groping(Clothed) / Titfucking / Getting dominated

Roleplays will be sectioned into three different sections; Smut ideas, Non-smut ideas and Fandoms(Anime/Manga/Game). A smut roleplay doesn't have to be 100% smut, it could very much have it's own plot to go along with it. It could even be 70% plot, 20% perversion/comedy and 10% sex! I'm really flexible, all you have to do is ask.

Fandom roleplays will always be canon/oc doubling, it will be hard to get me to do any other form of pairing, but you can ask. Plots will be worked on together. I will only do smut in fandoms IF the plot/relationships come that far naturally or you bring a decent idea for it.​

Smut Ideas

- Craving a roleplay that involves lots of breasts. Preferably groping and titfucking, but others accepted. =] -

(This idea generally falls in both smut and non-smut categories. Though the beginning will be smut, it will eventually role out into a slice of life with smut roleplay as it carries on. Amount of smut is debatable.)
She's the girlfriend of a popular idol. One of those guys who's constantly showing up for photoshoots or TV spots. Of course she constantly claims she's not jealous of all the attention he gets from people and fans. Yet what a huge lie that is.
The idea would take place when she one day snaps into tears at his apartment over him having taken a photoshoot with another female idol. Then we have the whole 'My eyes are only for you thing.' where he tries to calm her down and obviously one thing leads to another...

After that the roleplay can really go any way we want it too. Do we roleplay their everyday lives? Does he somehow get her into the business so he doesn't have to deal with risque shoots with other females? It's all debatable.

Non-smut Ideas

Currently no ideas here. Feel free to ask if you have your own though.

Fandom Roleplays

~SUGGEST~
Ao no Exoricst
Pokemon(No gijinka)
Uta no Prince-Sama
D.Gray-Man

RE: Maid's Revamped Search Thread~! [Smut/Original/Fandom]

Two interesting PMs right now.. Going to respond to both in a bit, only logged on for a nosy before finishing up something else. c;
Please be patient~

Updated a couple of rules/guidelines I forgot and replied to some people. Now time to sleep. =[

Ew. New years eve...
Might be busy today. c:

Sort of busy irl at the moment.. But still open to new roleplays. x]

Knew I forgot something.
Added the fact I'm not into the whole micro/macro kinda thing. This includes inflation/deflation and stuff like that.

Yawn...

RE: Maid's Revamped Search Thread~! [Smut/Original/Fandom] [13/1/2013]

Well then.

RE: Maid's Revamped Search Thread~! [Smut/Original/Fandom] [20/1/2013]

New idea, only looking for decent roleplayers to take it on however.
Still open to other ideas.

Well dang. I had a dream and wanted to add it as an idea but I forgot what it was over the course of the day. |:

Sigh.

Yawning..

Okso. I got really busy in life, still am. But looking for a few roleplays with people who won't mind my in and out posting schedule.

Specifically looking for a dominant male, including my cravings is a plus but can be negotiated.
If I don't respond to your PM during this busy period, it's nothing against you personally, I'm either not interested in the idea you proposed at the moment or you just haven't even bothered to read even one of the guidelines up there. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom