Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In need of roleplaying partner...player's choice...follow guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlytherinGirl25

Meteorite
What you RP: Harry Potter, Death Note, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, X-Men.

Don't mind doing: Just Ask. :) I don't mind roleplaying other things as long as I am familliar with it.

What I want to do: Harry Potter, Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Crossover AU, Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Crossover.

What I am DYING to do: Harry Potter, Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Crossover AU, Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Crossover.

Characters you RP: My Female Oc's and my rp partners love interest as well as other characters from the topic. I will do my best to make my rp partner happy with the rp. :)

Characters you're looking to interact with: Harry Potter-Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin. Death Note-L. FF: Sephiroth, Cloud, Loz. KH: Riku. X-Men: Gambit, Nightcrawler

For the rps I don't mind doing: Just ask. :)

For the rps I want to do: Harry Potter-Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin. FF: Sephiroth, Cloud, Loz. KH: Riku.

For the rps I am dying to do: Harry Potter-Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin. FF: Sephiroth, Cloud, Loz. KH: Riku.

Any specific storyline ideas, or general feelings involved with RPing: I don't have a specific storyline ideas in mind atm, I work with the flow. But I do para rp storyline style. I feel while roleplaying is a form of writing its not an exact story, it is corresponded between two people, and has many different ways of playing out.

Do you smut?:

YES. But I only do storyline. The whole meet and have sex scenario is a bit boring I think. I enjoy watching the characters grow and build relationships.Types of smut I will do: Incest- Siblingcest: Older brother x Younger sister, and Twincest, Father x Daughter. Light bondage. High School age: Nothing under 15 years of age, absolute minimum. Slave x Master." I will be glad to try out other types of smut, as long as its not in my refused list. :)

Smut I refuse: Anything under 15 years of age, m/m (only incenuated. As per the Weasley Twins.), f/f, motherxson or daughter. Toilet play, vore, and gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom