Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun and engaging RPs! *offers cookies*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KloeyShyla2012

Planetoid
Last updated: 2/23/13

Table of Contents
~Welcome~
Pairings
Plots/Ideas
A new way of starting an RP

Hello everyone and welcome! I hope you are having a good day, and if not maybe some RolePlaying will help.

First thing is first and that is rules and a tad about me:
  • I care more about quality rather than quantity. I myself can write a little or a lot, it all depends on how much description or how much needs to be said at that given time. I will be happy if I am given something to work with. That being said, if you want to put a cap on the length of posts let me know, otherwise I will write what I'm inspired to do and/or mirror my partners post.
  • I can play submissive or dominant roles, however I prefer to just leave it up to circumstance. If you want an abusive dominant or a roll over submissive, keep looking - I believe in balance.
  • I prefer MxF pairings. I can play male or female roles - please let me know which role you are interested in - if you do not say otherwise I will assume you are playing the male role
  • If I write something that you don't like let me know and I will re-write it.
  • I like sexual tension and teasing - and of course having fun.
  • I do have a life, this means I may not be on for long periods of time at once. I try to post once a day but often times I am more on during the weekends than weekdays.

What I will not do:
  • Abuse
  • Incest
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • Adultery
  • Pure smut - I want plot too
  • RP off this site, I only do PM or Thread

I finally broke down and created a RH, so or more of what I will and will not do, check out my RH.

I have decided to put my top cravings up here so that you don't have to scroll down and riffle through the multiples of them. However, this is not all that I want/like to play, scroll down for more.

Pairings
Arranged Marriage
Cop x Witness
Farmers Kid x Farmhand
Angel x Human
Bodyguard x Guarded
Adventure / Treasure hunt

Plots
1 - Rehabilitation Farm
A farm that has a rehabilitation program for 'troubled youths/young adults', initially whatever happened would be between someone in the program and the farm owner's child or experienced worker.

2 - Partners
Begrudging partners. This can either be detectives in a modern setting, or a 'monster fighting/detective' thing in a fantasy setting.

3 - Roomies with Skeletons
Strangers become roommates and one or both of them have secrets that they would prefer to keep secret.

4 - I Don't Need You
One character is trying to escape their past but because of what they are running from someone is assigned to keep an eye on them, whether it is desired or not.

5 - Spoiled
The idea is bodyguard and person they are protected. The protected being more spoiled and naive.

6 - Earning Wings
Angel and human pairing, I was thinking the angel has to be a 'guardian angel' to a human in order to get their wings.

7 - Project Partners
The idea is that the two characters are assigned to work on a project together, but they are completely different people, different friends, different groups etc. Ideally one would be really into getting the work done and the other wouldn't - sort of good girl x bad boy type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom