Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun and engaging RPs! *offers cookies*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KloeyShyla2012

Planetoid
Last updated: 2/23/13

Table of Contents
~Welcome~
Pairings
Plots/Ideas
A new way of starting an RP

Hello everyone and welcome! I hope you are having a good day, and if not maybe some RolePlaying will help.

First thing is first and that is rules and a tad about me:
  • I care more about quality rather than quantity. I myself can write a little or a lot, it all depends on how much description or how much needs to be said at that given time. I will be happy if I am given something to work with. That being said, if you want to put a cap on the length of posts let me know, otherwise I will write what I'm inspired to do and/or mirror my partners post.
  • I can play submissive or dominant roles, however I prefer to just leave it up to circumstance. If you want an abusive dominant or a roll over submissive, keep looking - I believe in balance.
  • I prefer MxF pairings. I can play male or female roles - please let me know which role you are interested in - if you do not say otherwise I will assume you are playing the male role
  • If I write something that you don't like let me know and I will re-write it.
  • I like sexual tension and teasing - and of course having fun.
  • I do have a life, this means I may not be on for long periods of time at once. I try to post once a day but often times I am more on during the weekends than weekdays.

What I will not do:
  • Abuse
  • Incest
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • Adultery
  • Pure smut - I want plot too
  • RP off this site, I only do PM or Thread

I finally broke down and created a RH, so or more of what I will and will not do, check out my RH.

I have decided to put my top cravings up here so that you don't have to scroll down and riffle through the multiples of them. However, this is not all that I want/like to play, scroll down for more.

Pairings
Arranged Marriage
Cop x Witness
Farmers Kid x Farmhand
Angel x Human
Bodyguard x Guarded
Adventure / Treasure hunt

Plots
1 - Rehabilitation Farm
A farm that has a rehabilitation program for 'troubled youths/young adults', initially whatever happened would be between someone in the program and the farm owner's child or experienced worker.

2 - Partners
Begrudging partners. This can either be detectives in a modern setting, or a 'monster fighting/detective' thing in a fantasy setting.

3 - Roomies with Skeletons
Strangers become roommates and one or both of them have secrets that they would prefer to keep secret.

4 - I Don't Need You
One character is trying to escape their past but because of what they are running from someone is assigned to keep an eye on them, whether it is desired or not.

5 - Spoiled
The idea is bodyguard and person they are protected. The protected being more spoiled and naive.

6 - Earning Wings
Angel and human pairing, I was thinking the angel has to be a 'guardian angel' to a human in order to get their wings.

7 - Project Partners
The idea is that the two characters are assigned to work on a project together, but they are completely different people, different friends, different groups etc. Ideally one would be really into getting the work done and the other wouldn't - sort of good girl x bad boy type thing.

RE: Looking for a fun RP (Plots inside)

Table of Contents
Welcome
~Pairings~
Plots/Ideas

Key:
^^ = craving
^.^ = really craving
=^.^= = I would absolutely love to do this

Medieval Setting
Commoner/Thief x Royalty ^.^
Arranged Marriage ^.^
Soldier/Knight x Royalty ^.^

Modern Setting
Teacher x Student (College or High School)
Student x Student (College or High School)
Student x Hidden Student - i.e. an all boys school and the girl has to dress up as a boy
Roommates
Cop x Witness =^.^=
Kidnapper x Victim
Neighbors (I will not do adultery)
Band Member/Movie Star x Band Member/Movie Star
Band Member/Movie Star x Groupie
Step-Siblings (I will not do full incest) ^^
Sibling x Sibling's Best Friend ^^
Farmers Kid x Farmhand ^.^

Futuristic Setting
Space Travelers x Stowaway ^.^
Collapse of Society ^^

Any Setting
Traveler x Runaway of sorts ^.^
Demon x Human ^^
Angel x Human ^.^
Demon x Angel
Bodyguard x Guarded =^.^=
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider

Table of Contents
Welcome
Pairings
~Plots/Ideas~

1 - Lonely Life
Your usual virus/post-zombie apocalypse idea. Two different people (they could be apart of a group or not) run into each other and due to circumstance end up sticking together for survival. Could use twists and turns with other groups, zombies, etc.

2 - On Tour
This idea is essentially a band member that is used to getting what they want, or who they want meets someone (I was thinking a worker that is on the tour with the group) that doesn't really care for them.

3 - Protection =^.^=
A person has knowledge of weapons or technology, and with it being a time of war their knowledge is sought after. So protection is ordered for them, whether they want it or not.

4 - Rehabilitation Farm ^.^
A farm that has a rehabilitation program for 'troubled youths/young adults', initially whatever happened would be between someone in the program and the farm owner's child or experienced worker.

5 - No Place Like Home =^.^=
One character stumbles into a new world that is full of fantasy and needs to find their way home. The pairing would come between the person trying to find their way home and someone helping them find their way - either willingly or begrudgingly.

6 - Undercover ^^
One character has a gift (or knowledge), and someone is sent undercover to ensure the person is safe as they draw attention from some undesired people.

7 - Partners =^.^=
Begrudging partners. This can either be detectives in a modern setting, or a 'monster fighting/detective' thing in a fantasy setting.

8 - Amongst the Stars
This idea involves a stowaway or a newbie on a space ship to explore the universe. Either they are bounty hunters or just travelers, or I am open to ideas.

9 - Roomies with Skeletons =^_^=
Strangers become roommates and one or both of them have secrets that they would prefer to keep secret.

10 - I Don't Need You =^.^=
One character is trying to escape their past but because of what they are running from someone is assigned to keep an eye on them, whether it is desired or not.

11 - The Office
An office romance, could start with blackmail, or just circumstance. This one would be a bit smutty.

12 - Spoiled ^.^
The idea is bodyguard and person they are protected. The protected being more spoiled and naive.

13 - Earning Wings =^.^=
Angel and human pairing, I was thinking the angel has to be a 'guardian angel' to a human in order to get their wings.

14 - Project Partners =^.^=
The idea is that the two characters are assigned to work on a project together, but they are completely different people, different friends, different groups etc. Ideally one would be really into getting the work done and the other wouldn't - sort of good girl x bad boy type thing.

Table of Contents
Welcome
Pairings
Plots/Ideas
~A new way of starting an RP~

Here is the general idea of this. I post an intro and you pick one and respond to it via PM (or Thread and send me a link) but I will not go off this site. Then we commence the RP.

Introduction 1
The strong thuds of Spirit's hoofs was all that Willow could hear. A proud smile over her soft pink lips as they dashed through the land. Willow's father owned the land that she was riding on - a ranch. Spirit was her horse, she had him since he was a foal, trained him herself. He was a great horse - she entered a lot of competitions with him and won quite a few. Spirit was all black except for a white sock on his back left leg and a spot of white on his forehead. Such a majestic animal - who was also stubborn. He didn't let anyone but Willow ride him.

Willow's father, Jason Huntsman, was well known throughout the town they lived outside of. He supplied a lot of the beef that was bought both locally and a few towns away. He also helped out people that were down on their luck, giving them jobs if they needed, a room if needed - a true hospitality man.

Willow and Spirit slowed as they climbed a hill, stopping at the top to see their land. "Beautiful," Willow muttered, never getting tired of seeing the sun rise above the mountains. Willow was a rather attractive young woman at the age of seventeen. She had crimson red hair that came down to align with her chin line. Her slightly round face still had the right angles to make her what most would consider 'pretty' but at the same time she had sort of a tom-boy look going on. She was wearing a black baseball cap that probably wasn't helping with that. She also wore a black t-shirt that hugged her while still being loose - was just tight enough to show that she had curves in all the right places, especially her perky C cup breasts. Willow wasn't skinny, but she wasn't overweight either. Her athletic build was a nice balance that showed she was healthy. A soft tan kissed her skin since she spent a lot of her time outdoors. Finishing off the outfit was a pair of dark blue jeans and brown boots meant for the farm life.

After staying on the hill for a little she decided to head back to the house. Her sister, who had just turned eighteen, was probably awake, their father didn't particularly agree with the whole sleeping in thing, even though it was the weekend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction Two
"Steady," She whispered to herself as she pulled her bow back, aiming at the rabbit that was just fifteen feet away. The breeze was in her favor, stroking her beautiful face as her deep chocolate brown eyes narrowed. "One..." She began counting to herself, "Two..." releasing a breath, "Three." She released the arrow, it cutting through the air. Her arrow hit something with a thunk, sending some birds up into the air. She jumped over the log that she was hiding behind and ran to see if she had hit the rabbit. She smiled with pride as she got to the deceased rabbit, "Fantastic." She said grabbing it and securing the animal to her brown pack which held her arrows and a few other things. Willow stood and looked around, no one was around - which she thought - after all it was early morning, the sun wasn't even peaking over the horizon yet.

Willow was an attractive girl, she stood five foot four inches and her body was fit but still had curves in all the right places. A naturally sun-kissed tan covered her skin. Today she wore a brown cloth shirt that hugged her curves and had no sleeves. Black pants covered her legs and a pair of dark boots protected her feet from the forest floor that was surrounding her village.

Her village was Ethel Village, one of the many that dotted the land. Her family had lived there for as long as many generations could remember, Willow always dreamed about what was beyond their village, but her family never gave her a chance to travel. Lifting a hand she ran it through her crimson red hair that came down to just below her ears. There was a slight angle up on her hair line starting at the bottom of her ears - so it was slightly shorter in the back. "I should go back." She muttered to herself - starting on her way back to her village.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction Three
Her black sleek boots covered foot softly tapped along with the beat of the music that played in her ears. Leigh had her eyes closed, hiding her hazel eyes from the world. People often called her a pretty girl, her facial features were clean and petite, very feminine. Her skin appeared soft to touch, which the few people she allowed to touch her found out...it really is. She usually rode the subway with her friend, who was home sick today. The two college girls were in the same program and shared many classes, quickly hitting it off and traveling together - which was often safer. However, Leigh really enjoyed her friend not being with her - she always complained about feeling like someone was watching them, Leigh always summed it up to paranoia.

Leigh was wearing a cute mid-thigh length black skirt that fit her so that it wouldn't fall off, but wasn't tight around her legs. Her shirt was a white buttoned blouse that hugged her form. She stood about five foot five inches and weighed 125 pounds. Her breasts were amble and perky at a c-cup. Under her blouse she was wearing a white undershirt to hide her lingerie, which was a black bra that was simple except the lining of lace and black bow in the center, matching underwear made her feel sexy. Her legs were covered with black leggings that disappeared under her skirt, but stopped at her upper thigh. She didn't like the constricting feel of the stockings.

This was a bit different than the jeans and t-shirt she usually wore - or even went to school in for that matter. She was in her costume for a play she was in - she was just ready to go home after rehearsal today she didn't even bother to change. Her hips swayed a little as she listened to her music, ignoring the world around her. Her light brown hair came down to her shoulders and had a little wave to it.

RE: Looking for a fun RP (Plots inside) Currently Craving a Plot

Oooh. I like the Undercover one. It could be a great Role Play.. Full of suspense, action, heart touching scenes and other stuff. :O

RE: Looking for a fun RP (Plots inside) Currently Craving a Plot

I like the Undercover one.. I have always dreamed of doing one like that. Suspense, action, forbidden love, love, drama. A great Role Play. And I would love to do that one or if its been taken I would love to do Protection. I got some ideas for that one but I would love to do either one.

RE: Come on in for some fun! - New Plot -

Have the day off and looking for some entertainment....especially if you would be willing to do one of my intros or one of my craved plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom