Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm a wild one, just read it over a PM me... <3 (MxF or Me x Any species(; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabell Williams

Planetoid
Elizabell is Sixteen.
This is her appearance(May differ depending on roleplays) --> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849/greeneyesbygeegina1.jpg/

She is really a sweetheart, but with some dark desires all the same. All I ask is for a decent attempt at roleplaying and a decent level of literacy and not to try to plan EVERY LAST DETAIL out before we even begin. I want to be surprised in my roleplays! I want a lot of smut, yes, but a great story as well!

I can also be just about any (preferably female) character:) I'll play a werewolf, part dragon, your cousin, an assassin, anything you please. As long as I like the idea of it all. So, we could start out fighting, then fall in love, then fuck! We could go post apocalyptic survival mode and kick it erotic all the while trying to survive! The possibilities are endless if you'll just be creative.

I prefer PM, and don't ask if I want to roleplay and send the message. If you honestly feel the need to ask me first, send me a good starter, the best you can come up with and then in parenthesis ask me. Don't just ask me. I will reply, just don't get butthurt if I deny! PM me men:)

(Yes, I'll do furries, dog, humans, LOVE nekos((that tailsex<333)), dragon shifters, just try me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom