Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steam Powered Characters

razerwing

Supernova
This is where the characters for the RP go. I'd very much appreciate it if people could submit to me their profiles before posting them up here. Thank you in advance. Now, onto the better stuff. Designing your person! All I need is for the profile to follow this template.

PHP:
[b][i]The Need-to-know~[/i][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Place of Birth:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] (Government, CB rep, pirate, mercenary, civilian)

[b][i]The Nice-to-know~[/i][/b]
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Basic Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Visual Representation:[/b] (cannot be bigger than 300x1200. Sorry, no poster-size pictures people.)
[b]Additional Appearance Tweaks:[/b]

[b][i]The Want-to-know~[/i][/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (Bio on what the character's early life and childhood home were like.)
[b]Family:[/b] (Be they dead or living, a short list of members and a quick bio would be appreciated.)
[b]Best Memory:[/b]
[b]Worst Memory:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] (non-sexual)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Non-sexual)
[b]Fears:[/b] (must have at least 3)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (I would hope you know what to do.)

The Need-to-know~
Name: Benoit Strasenlieben
Nickname: Ben, Benny.
Place of Birth: Soigeies
Role: Pirate

The Nice-to-know~
Hair color: Dark Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5' 10"
Basic Physical Description: Average size with his signature blue eyes, his dirty blonde hair breaks the German sterotype. Almost always seen in his crew's basic armor suits, comprised of only leather armguards, reinforced shinguards, and plated chest guards, the only thing that sets him apart from his crew is the way he wears his sword. And of course, the belt of numerous pistols at his waist.
Visual Representation:
2012-SteampunkWatson.png

Additional Appearance Tweaks: Has a small scar on the right side of his face. Can almost always be seen with a pair of goggles around his neck.
(Pay no attention to the mechanical arm. Hair is only slightly longer, a little shaggier, but not by much.)
The Want-to-know~
Personality: Benoit has been called 'childish' and 'immature'. He may be, but he also thinks behind the immaturity.
History: Benoit's childhood was fairly average, born in a small town where everyone knew everyone else. Granted the town also had a large amount of Government people in it, but they never bothered Benoit's family. However, this didn't keep the child from witnessing some... acts that the officials didn't want to be seen. As he grew, so did his resentment towards the government, and how corrupt it seemed to be. When he was old enough, he found his calling as the cook aboard one of the government's most heavily armed mid-sized ships, called the Crown Rose. He served aboard that ship for years, slowly gathering the crew's trust until he was able to convince them that the Captain and anyone loyal to the officials were guilty of very heinous acts. In effect, he was responsible for one of the biggest, most successful mutinies of his time. Everyone who wasn't loyal to him was killed. Afterwards, the ship was renamed the Eisenrose, or the 'Iron Rose' in translation. Modifications were made, and Benoit was made captain. While not the most knowledgeable about the ways of the air, he does know how to cook an incredibly fine meal.
Family: His father, whom he hasn't seen since childhood. His mother, whom he visits every year during the winter months. Also has an estranged sister, who seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.
Best Memory: Being given his first carving knife and large block of wood.
Worst Memory: Losing the thing he carved with his first carving knife a mere week after finishing it.
Likes: Good food, good wine, groups of people, parties, and woodcarving.
Dislikes: The dark, spiders, bad food, bad wine, ineffeciency.
Fears: having his ship go down, spiders, water
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious, switch, somewhat experienced.

The Need-to-know~
Name: Kaydence Holloway
Nickname: Kay
Place of Birth: Bellelle (just recently moved to Vertibri Patina looking for a job)
Role: Civilian (seamstress)

The Nice-to-know~
Hair color: Auburn
Eye color: Green
Height: 5'0"
Basic Physical Description: On the shorter side, slim build, hourglass shape, B-cup breasts.
Visual Representation:
28r2scj.jpg

Additional Appearance Tweaks: None.

The Want-to-know~
Personality: Shy, soft-spoken, craves affection on varying levels (it can be a kind word to a hug), is a bit naive though willing to learn and tends to learn and adapt quickly, has an appreciation for all the 'true beauty' (her own definition, of course) there is in the world.
History: Kaydence grew up in the small town of Bellell and as an only child--though her parents tried for more children for several years both before and after her birth. Her mother died when she was fairly young, but not before teaching her how to sew her first seam along with a few other simple stitches. The foundation of sewing that her mother had taught her before her early death was the foundation of what would eventually become Kaydence's passion--sewing. She would practice for hours, pushing herself willingly, happy to learn and feeling accomplished when she succeeded. It didn't take long for her to become an amazingly skilled seamstress, one that several in the small town of Bellelle would come to if they ever needed some sort of mending done. Kaydence's father passed away when she turned 18, leaving her on her own--something that frightened her terribly. Knowing she needed to make something of herself if she was to survive and having no prospects for attachments, she decided to leave Bellelle and move to Vertibri Patina where she hoped to find a job in a seamstress' shop as well as a place to live.
Family: Kaydence is the only daughter of William and Margaret Holloway, both deceased.
Best Memory: When her mother showed her how to sew her first seam.
Worst Memory: The day her mother died and the day her father died.
Dislikes: Being alone, loud and heavy storms, bullies.
Fears: Insects, not being able to breathe, ending up on the streets.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, very submissive, has very little experience.

The Need-to-know~
Name:Stephine or Mayer
Nickname:Steph
Place of Birth:Fort hood ,Texas
Role: pirate

The Nice-to-know~
Hair color:blonde
Eye color:light blue
Height:5.'0
Basic Physical Description:short small average body type cup seize b 32 with very little curves.
Visual Representation:
Anime-3-1.jpg

Additional Appearance Tweaks:take out the thing i think its a basket she is holding but keep the whip and add two short daggers and two small pistols.

The Want-to-know~
Personality:Flirty,short temper,cocky,friendly and very loyal once you earn her trust.
History: Stephine Mayer grew up in the home where her father worked two low paying jobs and her mother was a Tavern Wrench selling her body to make money. She does not know if her father is really her biological father due to her mother life style but she does not tell them she thinks this and her father thinks he is. She soon got tired of wearing used clothing and barely being able to eat so she ran away on a ship. she later learned just how powerful a woman can be and learned from a female pirate how to keep from being raped from all the male crew. she soon became a most fearful pirate and on top of that she can take a life. She escaped the Rehabilitation center owned by the government went into hiding for years and just now is making her way out to find yet anther pirate ship to join its crew. she is known by a lot of pirates as Steph the killer.
Family: Her parents so far are living even thou she has not seen them in years or go for a visit in years.
Best Memory:The day she ran away from home
Worst Memory:The day she was raped by the caption of her first pirate crew.
Likes: Fancy clothing ,jewelry ,money and good books and sweets.
Dislikes: warn and used cloths,cheap jewelry, having no money,boring books and nasty tasting sweets.
Fears: spiders,being a lone,scorpions
Sexual Orientation: bi sexual
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom