Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anthro Pack Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenore SheildMaiden

Super-Earth
Plot

A pack, and not just any normal pack, this pack was made up by anthros. After several generations of almost dieing out, they figured out how to keep the generations going. You see, the females are unable to have anthro pups, the genes not being able to produce them, the pups dieing at birth and sometimes killing the mothers. Soon the males take human females as slaves, using them as breeders, and soon the females take the men as slaves, sometimes the breeding works with that pair and sometimes the humans male sperm is to weak. Every year, they take a few new fresh females in to breed.​

Rules

I have the right to not let you join

Follow all the rules, this is a given, or there will be punishment

I have the right to change these rules if I see fit

PM me your forms please and once I accept them then post them into the character section

No Wolves letting humans go, of course you can be nicer to them than others, but you take them in to breed.

All female wolves can not have pups with other anthro wolves, only male humans, and sometimes that doesn't work.

Female Anthro wolves can have two different breasts sets, 2 breasts like a human, or 4 like a normal wolf. 2 Breasts means you're a gatherer, if you have 4 you are only a nurse and usually means you are infertile

The anthro's have mates but they cannot be the slaves, they spend the rest of their lives with the mates, and cannot take anoher if their mate dies unless the Alpha allows it.

No vore, you do not eat or kill the slaves unless the Alpha and with the other persons permission allows it. But not eating, only killing.

Male slaves attempt to get the Anthro Female Wolves pregnant, if not they die

Female slaves are owned by a male wolf were they will be forced to get pregnant, their offspring goes to that wolves mate. Only male wolves with mates are allowed slaves.

I am pretty linient on a lot of things, just have fun and follow basis of these rules and will get along just peachy.​

Ranks for Anthros

Alpha~ Taken(Lenore Sheildmaiden)
Alpha's Mate~ Open (I decide)

Second In Command ~ Open
Second in Command's Mate~ Choosen after there is a Second in Command

Nurse(only 3) ~ Anthro female with four tits but cannot breed at all, do not have mates.

Gatherers(only 4) ~ They are the females that go out and chose the female and male slaves.

Warrior (only 6 males) ~ Anthro Males who protect the clan

Regular wolves(4 Male and 6 female) ~ Wolves that do what ever the Alpha wants.

Offspring ~ Pups from the Slaves from ages 0 until they hit puberty then they become just regular wolves.

Human
Code:
Username:
 Name:
 Appearance (discription and/or pic, has to include eye color, hair color, build, bust/penis size):
 Master: (Can change later if you don't have one yet)
 Offspring:

Anthro
Code:
Username:
 Name:
 Slave: (Can change later if you do not have one yet)
 Appearance: (includes, build, fur color, bust/penis size, how many breasts you have)
 Mate:
 Offspring:
Roleplay

Anthros

Username: Lenore Sheildmaiden
Name: Serenity
Slave: N/a
Appearance: Build: Petite but muscular
Fur color: Blue/silver
Bust: DD, 2 breats
Mate: N/A chose later
Offspring: none at the moment