Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nerdy Guy X Hot Girl RP (Closed due to too many requests. May open later)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
****Within a couple of days after posting this thread, I received many requests to roleplay. Due to it being difficult to keep up, I'm going to have to close this thread for the time being. I apologize, and I hope to open this back up in the future when I open up some space.******

Hello everyone, and thank you for coming to my thread. Lately I've been craving smut based threads, and I still am, but right now, I feel like I want to try out a little romance based roleplays. There will still be a lot of smut to them, but it'll take some time before that happens, and this time, there'll be some story to it.

Pretty much, I want to have a plot revolving around a nerdy guy and a hot girl. The girl's personality can differ to whatever you want. Maybe she's the classic spoiled bitch. She could be a hardcore jock. Maybe she's secretly a nerd herself. There's dozens of ways to make her.

As for rules, I don't have many. I'd like my partner to be literate. I don't mind some mistakes, everyone makes them, but don't go crazy. Also, these plots are meant to be modern day. I like fantasy and everything, but I tent to get out of hand when I'm given less limitations on my character. So I want modern day plots, something that could actually happen in real life. I'm pretty open to most kinks, my favorites being sex in the shower or swimming pool. I don't like scat, watersports, vomit, gore, or extreme violence/hardcore BDSM. I'm also not that big a fan of the master x slave style RPs, or any rape scenarios.

As for plots, here's a few ideas. And most of them involve them being in high school or going into college.

1. They've been in the same classes for the longest time, but they barely know each other. They only know each other through their parent being coworkers and good friends. So when her parents are sent overseas for work, they don't want her to miss school. So their solution is to have her stay with his family, with their rooms being right next to each other. At first, she's not very happy with the change in her life. She's ashamed to bring her friends over, she hides in her room most of the time, she's kind of rude to everyone at first. Soon enough, she begins to open up to everyone, especially the nerd. They begin to talk more often, hang out, share secrets. Then one night, they share a kiss. What'll happen next?

2. Due to a misunderstanding, and the fact that the dorms are filling up, they were forced to share dorm room together in college. Neither of them are really happy with this, since it makes both of them uncomfortable. They try to make the best of it though, and surprisingly get along pretty well. She's gets pretty comfortable around him, mainly since he's too shy to make a move on her, and she starts to take a slight interest in his hobbies (if not already interested). One evening, she get's drunk at a party and comes back to the dorm crying. She was almost raped by some guys, and seeks her roommate for comfort. During her drunken sorrow, she decides to kiss him and it quickly leads to a wonderful night. What will she think of the next morning when she wakes up? Will she accept what she did, or distance herself from him?

3. They use to be childhood friends, but when she moved out of the neighborhood, they began to grow distant. Now they are in high school. She's one of the hottest girls in school. He's a level 64 wizard in D&D. They are both fond of the relationship they use to have together, but neither of them want to try to reconnect with the other. One day, they are partnered up for a class project. It's the perfect excuse to get to know each other again. They are forced to meet up and research topics for their project, of course they'll begin to talk about each other. What'll happen when they talk? Will they reconnect their friendship? Will they become more than friends?

All of these plots can be changed, but the main premise has to be nerdy guy x hot girl. I'll try to post more plots as they come up, and you're free to bring up your own ideas as well. I hope to start roleplaying with you soon.

RE: Nerdy Guy X Hot Girl RP (Females Wanted)

Hey, I'm new here, but I'm game. How does this all work? :3

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
Hello everyone, and thank you for coming to my thread. Lately I've been craving smut based threads, and I still am, but right now, I feel like I want to try out a little romance based roleplays. There will still be a lot of smut to them, but it'll take some time before that happens, and this time, there'll be some story to it.

Pretty much, I want to have a plot revolving around a nerdy guy and a hot girl. The girl's personality can differ to whatever you want. Maybe she's the classic spoiled bitch. She could be a hardcore jock. Maybe she's secretly a nerd herself. There's dozens of ways to make her.

As for rules, I don't have many. I'd like my partner to be literate. I don't mind some mistakes, everyone makes them, but don't go crazy. Also, these plots are meant to be modern day. I like fantasy and everything, but I tent to get out of hand when I'm given less limitations on my character. So I want modern day plots, something that could actually happen in real life. I'm pretty open to most kinks, my favorites being sex in the shower or swimming pool. I don't like scat, watersports, vomit, gore, or extreme violence/hardcore BDSM. I'm also not that big a fan of the master x slave style RPs, or any rape scenarios.

As for plots, here's a few ideas. And most of them involve them being in high school or going into college.

1. They've been in the same classes for the longest time, but they barely know each other. They only know each other through their parent being coworkers and good friends. So when her parents are sent overseas for work, they don't want her to miss school. So their solution is to have her stay with his family, with their rooms being right next to each other. At first, she's not very happy with the change in her life. She's ashamed to bring her friends over, she hides in her room most of the time, she's kind of rude to everyone at first. Soon enough, she begins to open up to everyone, especially the nerd. They begin to talk more often, hang out, share secrets. Then one night, they share a kiss. What'll happen next?

2. Due to a misunderstanding, and the fact that the dorms are filling up, they were forced to share dorm room together in college. Neither of them are really happy with this, since it makes both of them uncomfortable. They try to make the best of it though, and surprisingly get along pretty well. She's gets pretty comfortable around him, mainly since he's too shy to make a move on her, and she starts to take a slight interest in his hobbies (if not already interested). One evening, she get's drunk at a party and comes back to the dorm crying. She was almost raped by some guys, and seeks her roommate for comfort. During her drunken sorrow, she decides to kiss him and it quickly leads to a wonderful night. What will she think of the next morning when she wakes up? Will she accept what she did, or distance herself from him?

3. They use to be childhood friends, but when she moved out of the neighborhood, they began to grow distant. Now they are in high school. She's one of the hottest girls in school. He's a level 64 wizard in D&D. They are both fond of the relationship they use to have together, but neither of them want to try to reconnect with the other. One day, they are partnered up for a class project. It's the perfect excuse to get to know each other again. They are forced to meet up and research topics for their project, of course they'll begin to talk about each other. What'll happen when they talk? Will they reconnect their friendship? Will they become more than friends?

All of these plots can be changed, but the main premise has to be nerdy guy x hot girl. I'll try to post more plots as they come up, and you're free to bring up your own ideas as well. I hope to start roleplaying with you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom