Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aging Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all realized Luna was banned and we do not mind, its a rule that you'll be banned immediately if underaged, acting like a moron, etc... her reason was her age. Let me tell you all she is eighteen but on other places like her email, it'll say she's younger the reason was this she got into a car crash at the age of fourteen that resolved in nearly losing her sight so she didn't realize her age was a mistake until the day before her banishment. We are not saying to remove her from it since she'll uphold the banishment but we're just telling you that is what happened and why her email says she's sixteen.

This is an odd thing to post and is more appropriately something that should have been PM'd to me instead. Regardless, I have to go by with what I have for the sake of the site and the rules we have set. However, according to evidence I have, Luna is free to come back in a couple of years since we do encourage those whom we find out to be as underage to return once they are indeed of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom