Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cousin Sleep Over (Literate People Only Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Super-Earth
Hey guys.

Going to keep this relatively short and simple, since this is a major craving of mine recently.

My character, around 17, has two rather well off parents whom have gone on holiday with business (Or something along those lines.) and they have been allowed to bring two friends. Those two friends would be my characters aunt and uncle, who have two daughters.

One would be about 14-15 or so, the other 17ish. The youngest would be just starting to experience growing up, hormones and feelings, which can lead to a good, deep personality development. The other, is well used to being a teenager and is somewhat 'used' to sexual acts.

Any way, they would both be sent to stay with my character for a week or so. In the space of a few days or what ever, the cousins seem to get a crush on him. It can jump straight into naughty 'watching him in the shower', or they can just develop and we can change the story to however we want it to be.

I'm up for just about any kinks. Drop me a PM. :)

Thanks

Jason said:
Hey guys.

Going to keep this relatively short and simple, since this is a major craving of mine recently.

My character, around 17, has two rather well off parents whom have gone on holiday with business (Or something along those lines.) and they have been allowed to bring two friends. Those two friends would be my characters aunt and uncle, who have two daughters.

One would be about 14-15 or so, the other 17ish. The youngest would be just starting to experience growing up, hormones and feelings, which can lead to a good, deep personality development. The other, is well used to being a teenager and is somewhat 'used' to sexual acts.

Any way, they would both be sent to stay with my character for a week or so. In the space of a few days or what ever, the cousins seem to get a crush on him. It can jump straight into naughty 'watching him in the shower', or they can just develop and we can change the story to however we want it to be.

I'm up for just about any kinks. Drop me a PM. :)

Thanks

Hey, you want me to play one cousin? I would me more than happy to:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom