Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Banished on an island (open for all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aoife saluted and ran off back home with fresh meat to give to the others. 'Men,' She thought. 'Why would a man be here, men aren't welcomed.'

Kael give Aoife a look. It seemed that she clearly didn't like him that much which is why he was going to stay away from her or at least for now.

Kael then followed up Molly as he held his sword tightly. " Any ideas on why she doesn't like me that much? I know it is not my place to ask but well..." He said as his whole senses were ready to detect any prey around.

Molly looked back at him as she heard water near by and knew where there was water there was bound to be prey. she then said as she kept going "its cause we were are raised to think men are nothing but sex slaves you know only sleep with them then chase them off when the duty is done that is why i do not like you around its not time for the men to come and do the duty of getting some of us woman pregent and once the children are born we send all the male babies off with them so they get to stay for nine months after they do their duty serving us".

Trey was washing himself in the water. Since escaping the caste slavery of the men of his tribe, he had been living in the woods of the only other island he knew the men who thought him dead would be looking, the island of women.

His deer skin loin cloth and boots were off, his body wet as he leaned over the running stream and washed the dirt and sweat of the evening off of him.

Molly got to the water and she cursed under her breath for there was a man washing him self which meant no animal around. She took out her bow used for hunting and shot a arrow by him . she wanted him him out of the water and dressed . she came into sight and said "great you scared off my dinner cleaning your body should i kill you now".

Casriel stood from the boat he was in looking at the bottom of it watching as the water slowly made its way in through a small hole. He was lucky it lasted long enough to get him safely to land. He dragged the boat with him onto the sandy beach figuring he could use the wood to help him survive either with weapon, shelter, or fire if needed. He stopped for a second after the boat was safely out of the water to survey his surrounding wondering if their were any other people on the island or if he was truly alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom