Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Banished on an island (open for all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samowise

Super-Earth
It has been a few days and General Kael has been banished on a small boat for a few days. He has drifted away from his Empire after the Emperor decided to banish him because he was scared that he would dethrone him. It seemed that Kael was already starting to run out of food and he also was upset because he expected a more glorious death than this.

Kael was starting to lose hope when he finally found an island and that was when he sailed toward it pretty fast and landed. It was a deserted island but Kael could not help but hope that he was going to find something eatable on this as he ventured deeper.

Molly woke up to hear the hunting party getting ready. she walked over to the woman and said "I will be coming along as well". They did not stop her for she was proven to be a valuable if she went on the hunting party instead of the scouting one. Molly took off with the woman and like always they fanned out looking for food. One woman alone with her skills could take down a bufflo. Molly had grabbed a spear but she still kept her sword on hand in case she needed it. she soon heard foot steps in rout to find food so she went to check it out spear ready and sword in other hand.

"WHOSE THERE!!!" The general shouted as he quickly took cover behind the tree. He unsheathed his blade and took an attack stance as he prepared himself for what was going to come.

Molly heard the mans voice and stopped saying "don't you mean know not to come here yet its not time for us woman to breed yet why are you here man and how many are with you if you plan to over run us you should learn from history how well that worked";. she let out a soft chuckle at her words.

General Kael revealed himself as he heard the woman talking about some weird stuff. He was actually not sure where he was but he has conquered a lot of islands before and killed a lot of people. However; right now he was not a conuqered he was just a lost man looking for his way out.

"Who the heck are you woman? Anyways this is not important I need a god damn ship to leave this island...a ship and some food" He ordered as he pointed his sword at her.

Molly lowered her spear at him and said "no". she did not even move a muscle just glared at him. she wanted to call to the hunting party but decided this time she was going to turn this man into her sex slave she did not have one yet but she did sleep with the men when they came over the island but not having kids yet was her choice after all they had enoch woman who stayed at the village and that is all they did was birth children.

"What do you mean by no woman? I am the almighty general Kael, I never take no for an answer!!" Kael said as clenched his left fist around her neck and pinned her to one of the trees. He was a strong man and taming or controlling him was not easy.

"Tell me where I can find a ship and I won't rip that pretty body of your apart!!" He whispered into her ears with a threatening tone.

Molly laughed and said ";I love a strong man make good strong woman when i decided to have some";. she did not seemed fazed by his threat and added "i hate to tell you this but we have no ships for we never leave the island no such luck with me man ". she had brougt her sward around fast and had it resting against his crotch and said "in the event you try to rip me apart i will take your cock with me therefore nutering you so you can never feel pleasure again.";

Kael gave her a cunning smile as he noticed that he was losing. It was then when he dropped his blade aside but it did not seem that he was scared but still he was annoyed and upset.

"Well it is a shame then looks like I will stay here for awhile till I build my own ship...also it seems that you know too much about men considered that you live on an island made of women tribes" He said to the barbaric women as he looked down for a moment without moving an inch. After all, he did not want to risk losing his crotch.

Molly gave him a cocky grin saying "there are men but i think they are on a different island somewhere we do not know where they come from but once a year they come here looking for sex sometimes sooner when ever the queen wishes it she calls them over with a dove";. she pushed him back after removing his sword so not to take his crotch by pushing him away saying "but know this a man shall never get close to a woman unless she wills it";.

Kael was amazed by how there culture was different from the life he was used to. After all, he came from a more modernized Empire where women and men lived with each other and usually men found great honor in fighting for their women.

"Oh, you don't need to worry I won't get close to you woman" He said as he raised both his hand giving her a sign that he was not going to get close to her. After all, she was beautiful but still she was the one with the weapon around as well.

Molly put her sword down and said "now what to do with you sense your all alone no other men around so its not like we can send you with him like we do with our male childeren";. She walked away but kept her eye on him saying Task task";. she then heard the call in the wind near by as one hunting warrior singled she was heading back after her kill.

"Hey wait you can't leave me!!!" He said as he quickly pulled her from her arm.

"I don't know anything in this place...so how about you keep me around for you and in return I will do anything you need from me." He said as he swallowed his pride knowing well that he was not in a good situation. After all even if he tried to kill those women he did not know how to get away or where he could get food from.

Molly stopped when he grabbed her arm and jerked out so fast and stuck her sword up against his neck and said "no man shall ever touch a woman unless allowed learn your place man or you will feel death". she then then pulled her sword back and said "alright you shall be my slave my personal slave only way to keep you alive right now but as soon as the men come you shall go with them got it".

Of all things a slave, well Kael didn't expect that he would be a slave in his wildest dream but he had no other choice. Slowly Kael gasped for some air as he slowly took of his armor and all his stuff leaving only a piece of cloth to cover his crotch.

"I shall be yours from this day on ma'm and all my belongings are yours till the day I leave the island" He said as got on his knees bowing to her. It seemed that this woman was going to have control over him for awhile now.

Molly walked over and picked up his armor and handed out to him saying "till we get to my place your going to need this out here there are things that will kill you if your dressed like that silly";. she stood back laughing as she then handed him his weopon saying ";come we go hunt now i need to bring back kill not a man and its gonna take a lot for me to get the queen to keep you alive".

"Okay my mistress, he said as he placed back his armor on and picked his sword as he moved toward his prey. It was then when he heard the noises of a tiger and as the tiger was charging toward Molly Kael moved quickly and stabbed it with his sword. He was a powerful warrior after all and he was considered a skilled swordsman.

Aoife was swinging on the vines back at home while hunting some prey. 'Hm, where's Molly?' She wondered landing on the ground to walked towrads her now dead prey.

Molly nodded and said "yes you shall make some fine children";. she then headed out saying "keep up got to get me some prey now". she took over rocks and vines like they was nothing till soon she spotted Aoife and stopped and walked over to her saying ";nice kill";.

Kael followed her as he dragged the dead tiger with him and eyes Aoife carefully. It seemed she was another member of Molly's tribe, Kael stood behind Molly as he awaited to see what was going to happen. After all, he did have to observe their behaviors carefully.

Molly smiled and said "my new male slave till the men come and he can go with him not sure if the queen will accept or kill him but maybe he can be around and serve us women".

Aoife walked over to the new male and nodded. "Well make sure he does not get in my way of hunting. You know very well how I hate it when others get my prey when it's clear to say, I found it, I striked at it first."

Kael then stepped forward as he stood firmly stiff like a soldier in front of the two ladies. He was a huge figure, with ripped off muscles, and he was also one of the warriors that were feared in many places.

"what is it that you wish to get done my mistress?" He said as he awaited further orders.

Molly nodded and said "do not worry Aoife he wont get in the way ". she then turned to him saying "lets go i see deer tracks up ahead still some prey around i see". she turned to Aoife saying ";see you back at the village ". she took off knowing the male would follow her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom