Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Adventurous Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomwake

Moon
Greetings fellow role players. My name is Alex, I'm twenty-five and male, living in the southeast US. I only play males and am usually moderate. Can play dominant or submissive as needed. I have only been playing this style of RP for just a few months but I have done several pen-and-paper RPGs before.

I am looking for friendly, respectful partners capable of creating compelling and engaging stories with me. I am a friendly and, occasionally, a quite chatty fellow so I enjoy making new friends as well. Expect out of character PMs during our RP as I love to talk about the story. I also desire constructive criticism, so please feel free to tell me if you don't like what I've written or it is not moving the scene forward or giving you enough to work with. I can never improve as a writer if you don't help me. I am an average writer who writes at least two paragraphs sometimes much more. It may not be the work of a best seller but I always write in earnest and do my best to keep grammatical mistakes to a minimum. I enjoy stories with lots of plot and little smut or lots of smut and little plot. Equal parts plot and smut are fine as well.

Some Settings/Themes I Enjoy:
Historical (anything 5000BCE to the 1950s)
Science Fiction
Fantasy
Supernatural
Anything involving various conspiracy theories
International Spies
Organized Crime
Age of Sail (I love Patrick O'brian so anything involving sailing vessels of warfare)
Superheroes (I prefer to make up my own rather than play in established canon)
Zombies
Vampires
Incest

I also love genre smashing as well. Vampires in space? Sure! Time traveling marines? Sounds perfect! A post apocalyptic future where humans have devolved and begun building megalithic, stone structures again? Sign me up!

Fan Fiction:
(I will only play original characters but you may play whoever you want)
Stargate (the original or Atlantis)
Firefly
Aubrey/Maturin series (DUH!)
Star Wars
Star Trek

Pairings:
I don't crave specific pairings, choosing to wait for the plot/setting to be decided and create a role to play that fits within it. But feel free to PM me any pairings you would like.

Here is a link to my rabbit hole if you would like to know any of my kinks.

Current Cravings:

Does She Know He's There?

Not a real specific plot just really, really craving a story involving lots of voyeurism. A brother/sister pairing would be ideal but other incest pairings or neighbors, roommates, friends etc may be acceptable. I have several various thoughts on this if you are interested so feel free to ask about it.

Secrets of the Gods
A group of archaeologists working on a dig of an ancient site of worship discover an artifact of strange design that doesn't match anything else found on the site. After curiously fiddling with it, it activates, teleporting our characters back in time to the ancient world they had been discovering at the dig. I'm looking for something similar to the themes in the Stargate series where aliens posed as Gods to enslave ancient humans for construction projects or mining of Earth's resources, their existence shaping and forming the various cultures and mythologies that are full of such vivid imagery. There would be a fair amount of adventure and science fiction elements for this RP. What culture they visit isn't that important though I'm partial to Ancient Egypt and Greece. Far East, Celtic and pre-columbian cultures are also fun but I'm willing to try any part of history you would enjoy.

If you think we could create something together, please don't hesitate to PM me. Even if a particular setting/theme isn't listed I will still be interested.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom