Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Student/Teacher Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan Day

Planetoid
Simple as the title suggests.

I love this type of pairings and would love to see what type of plot you can come up with. I love plot and detail and a bit of romance is nice as well. I have my main three plots that I love but you are not limited to these...please feel free to come to me with your own ideas.

BUT PLEASE! Come to me with some sort of idea! Don't just say "I want to rp with you" and leave it at that. I will ignore those each time.

As for the teacher/student RP idea, I have a few plots that are my favorite but you are not limited to these, they are just suggestions:

1: Popular and cool teacher/nerd girl. - Basically the teacher (you) would be the laid back, the type of teacher every one loves and then I would play the teachers pet. She would change from classic nerd to secret play thing because she just wants to please him that much and it just so happens to be what hes into.

2: Student Consular/bad student. - Your character would be as straight laced and as on board with the rules as you want him to be but my character would be the typical problem child. Teachers have noticed her sudden lack in homework turned in and therefore her grades have dropped dramatically. After a few sessions, trying to figure out what is wrong, he discovers she can't focus because she is to busy thinking about sex. So to get her back on track, he helps her out and satisfies her...more than once.

3: Drunk teacher/Naughty student. - This one is a little different purely because it doesn't take place AT school. Your character would be out at a night club on a weekend and he is drunk then sees a pretty girl at the bar or on the dance floor (My character) so he goes to hit on her and pick her up for the night. What he doesn't realize is that she is one of his student's and its up to you if he finds out before or after the sex. But personally I always like it when they find out right before but do it anyways.

Though here are some of my kinks (since people will want to know):

- stockings/thigh highs
- no rape (since they would both be more than willing, at least she would from the beginning)
- no toilet play
- no gore
- dirty talk

RE: Student/Teacher

If you're still looking for someone to do this roleplay with PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom