Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter If You're Brave Enough - MxF/Futa (Craving Dom Female/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincere_comfort

Planetoid
I am a 21 year old male looking for females (not males playing females sorry) for some roleplays. I'm open to a lot of things, if I don't mention it below feel free to PM me and ask or suggest something.

I will RP through PM or threads.

I'm not obsessed with grammar being perfect in my partners posts but I do try to make mine as correct as possible. I usually post between 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes a little more or a little less depending on what's happening in the story. Again I'm not obsessed with my partner doing 2-3 paragraphs no matter what, no point in forcing it.

Kinks: (* = craving) (See f-list for more)
-(Forced) Incest *****
-Panties
-Tight Clothes
-Ass Worship ****
-Anal
-Oral
-Futa *****
-Dominate Females *****
-Femdom **
-(Forced) Crossdressing ***

Limits:
-Scat, Vore, Mutilation etc

Pairings - I'm open to almost any pairing, listing everything here would be a long list but here are some of my favorites.
-Father x Daughter
-Brother x Sister
-Mother x Son (Recent interest, would have to be the right plot)
-Forced Crossdresser x Futa

Plots:
Mother's Attention: (Incest, Controlling female)
Two brothers, Alex and Sam, have always had a very adversarial relationship. They fight over bedrooms, possessions, clothes and even food. As they grow older their mother begins bringing them in closer to her and giving them more affection. The affection escalates over years so they don't see any problem with it when she takes it further, beyond the point a normal mother would. Of course the boys develop more complex feelings for their mother too and then the fighting begins over which one she loves more. They will do anything they can to prove to her that they are the better son, and she is fully aware of their competitive nature, using it to her benefit.

Anything For An Education: (Crossdressing)
In a world where women are seen as far superior and men simply there to serve them, a boy decides he is going to fight against societies rules that tell him he can't get a good education and job. But the only way he can get into a good school is to pretend to be a girl, right up to dressing like one. Things get more complicated when he meets his new roommate who may eventually learn his secret, where it goes from there is up to you.

Model to Slave: (Kidnapping, Lots of other possibilities)
A man working for the Russian mob goes under cover as a photographer at a modelling agency. His real job is to find the youngest of the new girls and lead them away so his colleagues can kidnap them and force them to work as sex slaves. It starts off smoothly and he takes as many girls as he can without it seeming suspicious. But after a few months the flow of new girls slows up, but the pressure from his boss to keep kidnapping new girls doesn't. So he is forced to kidnap one of the older ones. The models who had been working a while had lost their shyness, they realized that they had power and wouldn't simply go along with what the photographer requested. So he picks the model that seems the weakest and begins laying the roots of a relationship to get close to her. But the model is far from weak and quickly realizes what he is doing and connects the dots as to why all the new girls have been supposedly quitting without a word. So she and the other models decide to do to him what he did to the other girls.

Leave them on: (Forced Crossdressing, Humiliation, Optional Cuckold)
A girl has grown tired with the boring sex in her relationship recently, so she decides to take action. She starts small with things like forcing her boyfriend to get for her pussy and builds to things like putting the boot of her heel onto his body to show her dominance, possibly leaving marks that would be visible when he was at work. Her demands grow more extreme and eventually she forces him to wear her panties and possibly more. He would have to go to work wearing them under his clothes and possibly in a way that could be spotted by his co workers. (If it's cuckold too, she could force him to wear panties that her lover had cum on and things along that line.)

He's My Daughter: (Crossdressing, Incest)
A young boy is in an accident from which his father didn't survive. But he loses his memory. His mother brings him home and as he grows up she begins to dress him in female clothing. The boy has no idea that it's wrong because his mother keeps him at home out of fear of something bad happening to him again. She always wanted a daughter and now she is going to make her son into one. Eventually they venture beyond their home and she gets all kinds of comments about how cute her and her daughter are together.

New World Order: (Futa, Possible future setting, Possible furry)
In a world where humans can reproduce, any sexual activity is now looked upon as being wrong and disgusting. It has been 300 years since humans considered having sex as normal, since then impregnation has happened through artificially combining the DNA of both parents, where the parents can choose the features of their new child. The lack of desire to have sex occurred as a result of human evolution, but along with this evolution came the fact that both sexes now posses a cock. All females are now futa and both sexes have no way of reproducing naturally. But a group of people still get together in secret and are starting to rebel against the idea that sex is wrong. They begin to experiment with what sex feels like. But if they were caught they and anyone who shares a large percent of their DNA would be executed to keep the human race pure.

The Nerdy Sister: (Cheating, Girlfriend's Sister)
Based on a couple who are both around 16 or 17. The girl is in love with her boyfriend, but more for the fact that he is popular and very handsome. The boyfriend is only really with the girl for the same reason, she is a cheerleader and one of the most popular girls at school. When they spend time at her house the boy ends up talking to his girlfriend's younger sister. She is shy and very intelligent, having lived in her older sister's shadow her whole life. But the two of them find a real connection with each other but neither of their parents would permit such a relationship between the two of them because at their age, a 3 year age gap is a big deal. (The idea came from the two sisters on the TV show Modern Family.)
(This could also work with the boy being the older sister's tutor.)

Hunter Reversed: (Dominant female, Possible bondage, Futa, Demon/Succubus)
A mercenary is sent into a hidden village within a rainforest. His task is to find a group of fugitives and eliminate them. He locates them, but they just look like normal girls, not terrorists. He decides it would be best to sneak in and take them out one at a time quietly so he doesn't surprise the whole village. But on his first attempt the girl exhibits what seem like supernatural powers and she easily overwhelms him. The four girls keep the man captive outside the village where no one else will see him. They want to get information from him about who sent him, who could know what they are. But the man is well trained and very strong willed so it won't be easy to break him.

Sold Out: (Crossdressing, Prostitution, Futa)
A boy is torn from his family in a war ravaged country and moved around several countries within a slave smuggling ring. He eventually finds himself in a city like he had never seen in his own home. His captives explain his duties to him, that he will be rented out to customers and he will have to do whatever they ask. There is a strong market for feminine boys, and this particular boy is quite slime and has delicate features. Before he is introduced to potential customers he is forced to dress as a girl, right down to the panties. - [Could result in a customer buying him forever.]

Husbands Replacement: (Incest, Dominate female, Cuckold)
A wife is tired of her husbands attitude towards her. He is always rude and demanding and she suspects that he is cheating on her too. Slowly she begins to manipulate their son into situations where the husband can see the contact and intimacy in the mother son relationship begins going beyond the point of innocence. The son doesn't realize at first, but when he starts to feel like his mother is flirting with him he tries to politely pull away. Of course his mother doesn't allow this and she continues to push it even further, leading to the point where the husband walks in on the two of them together in their own bedroom. From there it can go a few ways, maybe the wife forces the husband into submission and he has to watch/help the mother and son.

I will update this thread as I think of more information to add, PM me with any questions or ideas you have.

http://www.f-list.net/c/sincere_comfort
F-List is not a cover all list, just a guideline, but the favorites are definitely favorites.

If you have sent me a PM and I haven't replied, please send it again. Quite a lot of them don't seem to be coming through, I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom