Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passionately {m//} Desiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger Devotion

Meteorite
Hi everyone, I am looking for, hopefully, some roleplays.

I have a lot of roleplaying experience, and consider myself semi-literate. What this means to me is simply using basically correct spelling and grammar, and returning more-or-less the same size post as you've been given. I am not going to be a jerk if you misspell something, don't worry - everyone makes mistakes.

I only do m//.

I have no limits other than no scat and no mpreg.

I like dark themes, painful situations, dangerous situations, settings such as 'Gothic' Horror ala Lovecraft and modern Horror like the World of Darkness. I also like High Fantasy and historical themes.

I tend to play seke / switch boys, never wimpy ones, and power struggles are one of my very favorite underlying themes.

I like BDSM themes but more as a sideline than the main focus of the whole roleplay.

And, I like story and plot along with the sex.

Now on to the pairings; the role I wish to play is FIRST when the roles differ. I am very willing to entertain other ideas, other pairings, this is merely what I generally enjoy playing, not a firm demand.

Beauty x Beast
Hunger Games OCs
The Host OCs
Cthulhu mythos OCs
A Song of Ice And Fire OCs
psychopath x psychiatrist
serial killer x serial killer
serial killer x FBI
kidnapped x kidnapper
vampire x hunter
vampire x sire
vampire x werewolf
King Arthur x Lancelot
Alexander x Hephaestion
Roman Emperor x Gladiator

I have or can come up with plots for most of these, however, if you have a plot, just let me know.

And one more thing I'd love to do. In this it is THE END OF THE WORLD. As in a solar flare is going to take everything out, parbroil the Earth, etc. Two lovers spending their last day/night alive together - any sort of pairing from master x slave to werewolf x vampire to just two ordinary working class guys.

If you are interested, please let me know by PM, thank you! And, we can rp via PM, EMAIL, or YAHOO! Messenger, thread if you really insist, whatever you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom