Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

till dawn till eclipse unto death we shall know no fear(a warhammer 40k roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudductivefiend666

Planetoid
this is a random idea of mine the roleplay takes place on a simple mineing world that is attacked by cant decide by a hive or daemons heres the types of characters i thought of some are locals who have extremely great skill with wepons others are thoughs with psyker powers who wish to not be found by the empire a few are mercs and if u so choose space marines who were sent to investigate

Name:ashley
Gendar:female
Race:human
Affiliation (merc local marine or other empire type):local ex merc
Story or bio (either optional):ashley grew up on the planet for most of her life showing that she had psyker powers at a young age 12 she eventually joined a merc group at 16 she stayed with the group till 20 when she went freelance and after a bit wound back on her homeworld

Name:
Gendar:
Race:
Affiliation (merc local marine or other empire type):
Story or bio (either optional)

sudductivefiend666 said:
this is a random idea of mine the roleplay takes place on a simple mineing world that is attacked by cant decide by a hive or daemons heres the types of characters i thought of some are locals who have extremely great skill with wepons others are thoughs with psyker powers who wish to not be found by the empire a few are mercs and if u so choose space marines who were sent to investigate

Name:ashley
Gendar:female
Race:human
Affiliation (merc local marine or other empire type):local ex merc
Story or bio (either optional):ashley grew up on the planet for most of her life showing that she had psyker powers at a young age 12 she eventually joined a merc group at 16 she stayed with the group till 20 when she went freelance and after a bit wound back on her homeworld

Name:
Gendar:
Race:
Affiliation (merc local marine or other empire type):
Story or bio (either optional)

If this is still open i'd love to join! Though i'd be playing a Chaos demon prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom