Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pooskeytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian Vodka

Supernova
I'm back on here. Changed. Older. Wiser. But still in search of good Roleplays.

I'm not going to put much in here besides a description of myself and my view on Roleplaying:

I consider myself a 'pleaser', this means I will try to make sure not only myself, but also the person I do the Roleplay with is enjoying it.
This also means I am incredibly flexible, I do almost every kind of Roleplay setting, I will though mention this: I won't do anything based off a series, movie, book, or any other franchise available.
There is one series I will Roleplay off though: Harry Potter. Nothing else.

I try to challenge myself when it comes to writing posts, I like to mirror my partner's in length, though I will eventually end up in a position where my posts may be short while trying to push action into it.
I consider myself semi-lit to lit, this has nothing to do with the length of the posts though. This has all to do with wording, punctuation and grammar.

I am European, Danish to be precise, so that means I live in +1 GMT and I will therefore need understanding from any eventual partners that I have a different circle of day than most of you Americans. I assume everyone will know their own timezone and therefore be able to calculate a basic difference between me and them.

I have a very switchy mood. Depending on what happens in my daily life, not just with myself but also with my roommate, I might have days where I am only on for talking a bit and not posting.

So shoot me a PM or post in here if you're interested in doing an RP with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom