Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Toss the Turtle

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/508440">http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/508440</a><!-- m -->

If you're a launcher veteran/fanatic like myself, then this little bad boy is for you. If you're new to this, then allow me to insert some knowledge into your brain.

First and foremost - if you've played such games like Nanaca Crash or Kitten Cannon - the first thing you're gonna need to know is the controls. Move your mouse up and down and the turret of your cannon will aim upwards and downwards respectively. Press and hold in the left click to increase your launch power. Once you think you've got enough for a successful launch, let go of the left mouse button and watch the turtle sail off into the wild blue yonder. Once it's airborne, you can use the WASD keys to move the turtle around to grab money bags and ammunition while also ducking various hazards along the way. Provided if it can be helped, of course.

Now, there are three methods in which the turtle can be stopped from going any further. One, it lands on either ground spikes, wall spikes and floating mace balls. Two, it somehow gets caught by a UFO or three - and my least favorite - it slows to a halt on its own. At which point, you'll then be prompted to try again or hit the shop and buy some stuff to at least keep you going for a little while longer. Of these include rocket packs, cannon upgrades, chest bombs - which can only be triggered once automatically to keep you going, so use it wisely - gun upgrades and of course, nuclear bombs.

That should be enough to get you started. So whaddaya waiting for? Click the link and check it out now!

Good, but there's hidden bonuses that you can unlock that can help improve your launch or bounce stats. You just gotta keep playing in order to get 'em. :-D

Oh i've played this flash game before, about month ago. Such joy in seeing the turtle in pain and bleeding to death. Strange addiction to seeing how far i could fling it.

Back
Top Bottom