Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give me something I Crave ;) (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EveraJayde

Super-Earth
Lets start with the basics, shall we?
  • PMs and thread only, no IMs or email.
  • In terms of Dom/sub relationships, I only play submissive.
  • I do both long term and short term, though the best way to really capture my interest is to go with long term.
  • Smut versus plot.. who cares? Love em both. I won't like, I'm crazy about sex, so the more the better. I like a nice detailed plot as well, so either is find. Wanna really make me happy? Give me both.
  • In terms of threesomes within roleplays.. no FxFxM. I'm all for MxMxF, but I'm not into chicks.
  • As for post lengths, I don't really have anything specific that I do by. I tend to try and match my partners posts, so give me a lot, I'll give you a good amount in return. Give me a little, don't expect much back.
  • If anything on here interests you, feel free to PM me or reply to the thread. Whichever floats your boat.
  • Lastly, if you're unhappy with the way a roleplay is going and/or you just don't want to continue, let me know. I hate when people simply drop rp's. Just give me a heads up, its not the end of the world.

Now, onto to the juicier stuff...

CRAVINGS:
Romance. A little unlike me.. Usually I just want to have my clothes ripped off and get ravaged, but I think my softer side is coming out. Give me some good ol' lovin.

Forbidden love/attraction. We shouldn't be together, but that makes it all the more fun right?

I love someone who can dominate me, so if thats you, bring it on

Kinks.
Rabbit Hole
House Eros K-list (more in depth)

General pairings and all that jazz.
My characters in bold. *Stars equal cravings*. I have plot ideas for some, but it would be tedious to list them all. If you wanna hear em, just ask. If you have ideas of your own, I'd love the hear them as well. (Just so you know, any of these plots can be noncon, but its certainly not required. Just let me know if you want it, you may just get brownie points for it.)

Bank robber, killer, assassin, fugitive (or something of the sorts)/Hostage****
Bad boy/Shy/innocent girl**
Master/(new, inexperienced)Slave*
Best friends
Roomates
Mall Santa/Teen girl
Father/Daughter
Teacher/Student
Older brother/Younger sister
Uncle/Niece
Bad boy/Shy/innocent girl
Repairman/Daughter of the house

(I'm not limited to these, just all I could really think of right off the top of my head. Don't see something you like, but you have something in mind, just let me know.)

Plots, plots, plots.

Stranded & Alone: No one had expected it, nor did anyone know where it came from. Before any research could be done, the flu like illness had wiped out the majority of the planet's population. She was the only one left in her neighborhood, her entire town even. As far as she knew, she was the only one left on the planet. Unsure of what to do, she panicked, gathering a few bags of clothes as well as a few bottles of water and some food from her house, she packed up her car and drove. To where, she didn't know. She had to get away from her home, away from the stench of the bodies that had began to fill the town. It isn't until she runs out of gas in the middle of a deserted highway that she suddenly realizes perhaps her decision hadn't been the smartest. From there, all she can do is hope that maybe, just maybe someone will find her. ***

Broken Down: Kicking her car as hard as she could, a scream of frustration left her lips. What did it matter, there was no one to hear her. It had been dark for an hour, and still, she was stranded on the side of the road, her car finished. She had to admit, it was a piece of junk, but it had always gotten her where she needed to go with only minor problems. She had little knowledge about cars, but the fact that smoke was emerging from every crack and crevice was enough to tell her there wasn't much that could be done. Not knowing what else to do, she sat down on the side of the road, burying her face in her hands.
It wasn't until head lights illuminated the area around her that she stood up, waving frantically to try and flag down the truck that was moving closer to where she was standing. She felt both relieved and frightened when the vehicle stopped, a gruff looking man rolling down the passenger window. Her mind began to spin, overwhelmed with thoughts and questions. Would this man help her? Maybe let her use a phone to call someone? And what did that mischievous, dark look in his eyes mean? **

Bad News: He's bad news and she knows it, yet why does she continue to hang around him? The two had been best friends growing up, but as they grew older they couldn't have become any different. She was sweet, smart, kind, and innocent. She put her schoolwork first, and always put others before herself. He on the other hand, took a much different path. He could've cared less about school, he partied at least every other night, stayed out late, drank until he blacked out, experimented with various drugs. Still, she stuck by him, and he stuck by her. When she wasn't consumed with homework, his house was the first place she went to. When he needed a break from his never ending lifestyle, he went to her. No one understood it, not even them. His friends made fun of him for hanging out with such a goody goody, her parents begged her to stay away from him, yet they couldn't stand to be apart. *

Take Me Away: She just graduated from college and married her boyfriend of three years. Now she works from home helping manage the business he runs. When she met him, she abandoned her party girl ways and realized what she wanted was to settle down, but now that she's done just that, why does she feel so empty? Behind his back, she starts to do things she knows he wouldn't approve of. When he works late, she goes out. While he's at work during the day, she shirks her responsibilities, spending his money to go pamper herself and partake in the activities she used to before the two got serious.
While he's out of town for business one weekend, she runs into an old friend at the club. Not just any friend though, her ex-boyfriend. The guy she left to be with the man who is now her husband. They decide to catch up, spending the rest of the evening together. He takes her back to the way her life used to be, helping her relive the moments she missed. One thing leads to another, the two spend more and more time together, even though they both know how wrong it is. It doesn't take long before she finds herself craving him more than her husband, doing everything she can to be with him, whenever she can. Will her husband find out? If so, will she even care? *

Never Walk Alone: Shivering as she walked down the cold, dark street, she pulled her jacket around her tighter, trying to keep her eyes focused in front of her. She'd walked home by herself at night more times than she could count, but she'd never taken this route. It was faster, but now she was starting to regret it as the shuffling noise she had been hearing became more persistent. Taking a deep breath, she picked up her pace, telling herself it was just her imagination. It wasn't until the rough hand came up behind her, covering her mouth as she tried to scream that she realized what she thought she had just been imagining, was indeed very real.

Masquerade: Her parents held a costume party for Halloween every year, each year a different theme. This years theme was a masquerade ball. The whole idea had made it all too easy for their daughter to plan a night of fun with her boyfriend. Wanting to surprise each other, they kept their costumes a secret, making a little game out of who could find the other first once the party began. Once the party starts, she begins to search for her boyfriend, the masks covering all the partygoers making the task more difficult than she imagined.
As she searched, she couldn't help but notice a man who's gaze had seemed to follow her wherever she went. He was about her boyfriends size, though the mask he wore made it impossible to tell. After all the smiles and gestures he offered in her direction, she was convinced it was him. Offering him a flirtatious smile, she sneaks off down the hall and into an empty bedroom, waiting for him to follow. When he does, it doesn't take long for things to get heavy between the two. As far as she knows, its her boyfriend that shes so eagerly offering herself to, but when the mask comes off, she discovers otherwise. (The man could be anyone, a complete stranger, a family member- father, brother, uncle-, an ex of hers, etc.)

Starting Over (Combo of roommate and best friend pairings): Ever since she was a young child, she had dreamed of going to the city. Growing up in a broken home, the only person who ever truly supported and understood her dreams was her best friend. He knew her better than anyone else, and while she spent all her time taking care of her drunken father and trying to get her degree online, he worked to try and gather the funds to make her dreams come true. After a couple of years of hard work and labor, he is finally able to take her away from the life she was so sick of and take her to where she truly wants to be.
In the city, they can both start fresh; meet new people, find new jobs, live differently than they had before. Everything would be perfect. Of course they didn't think living together would be a problem, after all, they were best friends. Despite their closeness, neither were prepared for their new life together. Living in an apartment together brought them close in ways they never would've imagined, forcing them to face each other in ways they had never seen. The longer they stay together in their tiny apartment, the harder it becomes for them to stay just friends.

RE: *New thread, new pairings, new plots*

I would like to do Blind Dates with you.

RE: *New thread, new pairings, new plots* (MxF)

Interracial Master X Slave? I would love it if you played a black chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom