Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting Non-Con

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satellite

Meteorite
Okay, so for a while now I have been wanting to do a non-consensual, wherein I play the victim. I am interested in doing three different scenarios:

1. My character is a sex slave(Actually bought off of the slave market for sexual purposes)

I will only do in a fantasy setting, and I would like my character to be a 'defective' succubus, however this is negotiable.

2. My character is kidnapped for whatever reason and is repetitively forced to have sex with her captor for the duration of her captivity

I'd like this to be a scenario where my character is being held for ransom, and should it not be paid she is simply kept by her captor or physically tortured and thrown out in the middle of some place she doesn't know.

3. My character is being held hostage for what ever reason.

Similar to the previous one, but I would like for there to be a possibility of my character dying.

4. My character is a maid forced to do things beyond her job description.

This one pretty much speaks for itself.

5. Traditional rape scenario.

This one would probably be a rather short-term role-play.

A couple notes.

I favour literacy. Proper spelling, grammar and at least a paragraph per post. I will look into your post history to see how literate you are, and will most likely reject you if you are not up to snuff.

I also require that you write in the third person and in past tense. I do not want to see anything like "I say", "I thought", "I dance to the funky music".

As far as kinks go, let me know if you want to try something and I will tell you if it is something I am cool with, likewise I will do the same for you.

It would be preferred if you were to contact me via private message, as opposed to posting here, but whatever floats your boat, I guess

I will only role-play via threads, no exceptions. Sorry :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom