Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Medieval Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady amara

Moon
Hey everyone! I'm new here, but not to RP, and I'm looking for a medieval fantasy roleplay. I usually post around one or two paragraphs, I think, though if it's particularly compelling I can go up to three or more. As far as RP preferences, I'm especially fond of royalty and magic, and I don't mind a bit of action interspersed with the plot. I'm looking for an RP that's mostly smut, though, or at least one that can progress to smut pretty quickly.

I'm a college student and I'm on break now, so I should be around a fair bit, but there's no guarantees! Do bear with me if I'm gone for a while. That said, I'll try and post once a day at least when I'm around, and probably quite a bit more than that! If I get into things I can really post quite a lot.

My F-List is here, and I'd like to know what you're into too before we start playing. So drop me a line if you're interested, I don't bite! Unless you want, anyway~

I'm currently looking for males, females, or futas in a fantasy setting. If you wanna do a fantasy canon setting like Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem or something, that'd be fine too! Just let me know what you'd like to do and I'll let you know if I know enough about it to play it! I'd rather you send me a PM than post in this thread, I might not notice if it's just a thread post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom