Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.Hack: Ragnarok Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even sharing the experience she was up two levels making her a level three and thus a little stronger then before "Sure thing sir" She ran for the other player placing herself between the monster and player. She preformed a series of double sweeps and ended with a Vakz Tempest. The monster fell over and soon vanished from the playing field great already she was taking out the trash. "Hi the name is whiteangel so that's what you can call me" She held out her hand. She was not in the game for the fighting and already she had to fight two monsters. She looked back at crypt who seemed to be waiting for her to return with the other new player. "Oh and welcome to the world"

Viole had made sure that Baz was well on his way to being safe in The World, giving the noob a lot of pointers and a few spare items that he had in his inventory. Making sure to give the other Blade Master his member address in case he ever needed help again Viole gave a wink and jumped back through the Chaos Gate, ending up back at the Root Town.

Huh, wonder where I should go next? Baz should be able to handle himself for now, kid has a good head on his shoulders and learns quick. Right, still in the helping mood so more noobs it is!
_________

After loitering around town for a few minutes to pick up some more healing items, and a few low level weapons, he was ready to go. Seeing that one area in particular had some recent activity while being a low enough level Viole selected Infernal Tranquil Meadow as his destination. Jumping through the Chaos Gate once again he ended up in a grassy field, how typical.

Glancing around he saw there was in fact other players in the field. A heavy blade that was just about of equal level by the looks of things and two noobs, a Long Arm and a modified Tribal Grappler it seemed. The two girls seemed to have dealt with their foe all right for the moment. So he didn't have to do a rescue op like with Baz. Appearing behind the Heavy Blade without being seen he rested his elbow on the other male.

"Ya know, typically when you're teaching a noob, let alone two, how to play it's nice to give them an example of what to do. How about I help you guys out a bit?"

White fang was about to take when this girl took out the monster before this kinda angered her but she kept her temper for now and said ";thanks the name is White fang";. she took her claws back in so not to scratch the girl and her fangs. She then nodded her head saying ";thanks. " . She looked at her profile again cause it was blinking and saw she had leveled up to level three from the naga. So that was the monster she thought.

White fanged looked over as anther person came into the portal and walked over. She heard what he had said and added ";well Mr. if you want you can help sense you are willing just let me attack the monsters so i can learn my skills i have no idea what the heck they are just that i have fangs and claws like a werewolf and i can turn into one how is beyond me".

Baz was amazed simply of how friendly and helpful this guy was. he learn about fighting, the dos and dont's of the world, Items and speel he even got a brand new sword. "Wow, thank you so much. You been a big help for me if know I'm new here and all but if you ever me for anything, I will be glad to help you and to repay the kindness you shown me," bowing and everything which was weird since he was in the real world bowing as well. With all the trainning and learning he leveled up and was able to equipped his new sword which looked a bigger then his last sword but it still wasn't heavy enough to be a heavy blade but it was stronger and came with a drain attack that suck life from enemies and gives it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom