Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Look into my eyes... (updated 5/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
So the world didn't end, and I'm still here. The search is only sort of futile, as I've found a few people I like writing with. Anyways, I figured here are the basics you should know about me.

* You're going to get at least 1-2 paragraphs from me, depending on the response I get and depending how into the line I am and how into the line I can tell you are.

* Messengers are nice, but I will do PM. I'll consider e-mail, but I hate threads because I will inevitably forget about them. I like Messengers if only because it allows me to plot, and if we're writing, we can change things on the fly to suit us. It's not a deal breaker, so have no fear.

* Secondly, my availability. I'm going back to school, so I'm not on as much as I used to be, but I try to be around. Typically, if I feel our rp is good enough, I'll give you the names I use on my iPad for IM's and we can chat about stuff through the day while I'm at class, but I will usually be good to reply daily. If not, I'll let you know way ahead of time.

* Third, I come to Blue Moon specifically to find my main kink. While I'm flexible on other ideas, this thread is to help me find what I'm looking for, as I've been craving it for a while. Ideally, I want to find something heavy on the mind control/hypnotizing/brainwashing. Now, I know that there is a certain person out there that can be rather...crazy about it, I promise that I'm not out to drive you mad. Someone in their requests recently posted that they wanted a plot where their girl could be broken, their mind repurposed to serve, and that's exactly what the type of plot I want. I'm more of the dominant type, and I would only sub for the right girl. However, I'm looking for stories where I can be the dominant type, because the fun for me is watching the change, watching the tone leave her voice and her eyes change from normal to a whitewash, or even spirals as she falls entranced. I don't mind a little fight in the whole process of transformation, but I don't mind discussing things like that as we plot things out.

So...what will you get out of me?

- You will get a writer who has a grasp of the English language. You will fine few, if any, spelling errors and you know you have someone who knows the difference between "your" and "you're". Also, you will find someone who cooks a mean omelette.

- You will get a writer who will try to reply at least once a day, if not more. I will give you the same respect you give me. If I take day off, it's because I'm burned out or just plain tired. Or I decided to go spend a day with friends. Either way, you're going to get someone who will be active and treat you the way you treat me.

- You will also get a writer who is flexible on a lot of things. Considering that most of my plot/ideas revolve around my main kink, I'm open to experimenting with most of the stuff on my "maybe" list in my RH. I doubt I'll say yes to any in my "NO", but if you can sell me on it, I'm good to go.

Lastly, a few rules of engagement, so to say:

- I am strictly looking for het rp's. I'll play the guy, you play the girl. Although I'd feel slightly more at ease if it was a lady playing the lady, I am not opposed to it being a guy. However, if I can tell you're a guy playing a gal, I will probably end the rp nice and quick.

- Please, and I am asking nicely, know the difference between your and you're. You know, all those little grammar things people ache for. I said it before, but I feel it cannot be stressed enough.

- I'm totally good with one reply a day. I just want to rp, I reckon. If we can do that, I'm happy.

- I don't mind doing fluff or romance. Now here's the thing: I've had this happen way too often that someone doesn't read my thread and just asks me to RP. Or they read my thread and bastardize the idea so far from the original one, it only fits what they want and none of the things I want. It's upsetting. In the past, I've simply said no thanks and moved on. In 2013, I will probably not be as nice, so think before you PM me. :)

- I am willing to include demons, bimbofication, possibly tentacles, and incest (ONLY IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES) in these ideas, but I will not force you to be peed on or anything. My Rabbit Hole should still be in my signature, and I figured looking at that, we can compare notes.

- Also, please please PLEASE understand the following: I know several people here are into anime. I don't mind it, but for the love of all that's awesome, do not ask me to let you play an anime girl/ask me to play an anime guy. I prefer using actors/actresses for the "look" of the characters. Not because I want you to imitate those people, but it's just simply more "my thing". If you don't want to use pictures at all, that's fine with me as well.

- NOW ONTO THE PLOTS AND IDEAS. Again, some of these remain the same, some of these are brand new. Give them a shot and let's see what we can do.

Fandoms:
- X-Men (I have my own share of ideas with this involving Emma Frost or Psylocke)
- Stepford Wives (I think this is self-explanatory)
- WWE (let's turn Kelly Kelly into a real Barbie)
- TNA (Velvet Sky? Let's have some fun with a girl with looks like that.)
- DC Universe (Think of the fun we could have turning sexy superheroines into mindless slaves courtesy of the Anti-Life Equation? Maybe even Darkseid using it to create new Female Furies?)
- Borderlands (HOLY CRAP, WHAT IF HANDSOME JACK TURNED MOXXI INTO A CORPORATE DRONE? Or maybe just something fun with Zero. I like him, I can work with that.)

Vague Ideas We Can Fill In:
- Ever seen the cheesy horror film "Tamara"? Think of the fun we could have in a role reversal? Nerdy guy who dealt with spirits coming back from the dead, the ability to take control with just a glance, getting some revenge on the popular girl that was part of the crowd who accidentally killed him in a prank gone wrong.

- Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Awesome Beatles album or horrible 70's musical movie? Why not both? I've seen it, it's on Instant Netflix. I'd love to play Dr. Maxwell Edison, nefarious surgeon that starts the mind control process. Believe me, this gives me ideas.

- Power Rangers-ish. Why? Kira from Dino Thunder is hot. And she's already been mind controlled once.

- Based on the plot of a book/movie I saw, altered to something a little more I can deal with: A struggling author in a small town notices something strange in a walk through a wooded area outside of town - an altar used in demonic rituals. Then, before his eyes, someone who looks like a man appears before him (it could be a demon, incubus, the devil himself. I'd even consider a satyr if the plot was right). Soon, women in town begin disappearing, summoned to the woods by the hypnotic allure of the new man in town. When the author gathers some friends to save the women, they find out something far more sinister is going on. The demon is bent on protecting itself and spreading its influence...and maybe seed...

- A new rock band is on the scene, and on the night of their new album's photoshoot, they decide the model is delicious enough to turn into their newest groupie/biggest fan. With a little bit of chemical and mental influence, just how far will she go to prove she loves their music?

A Little More Specific:

- A princess in Egypt is brainwashed by her father's ex-mystic advisor, leading him to influence her to overthrow and kill her father so that he may rule through her. Having her take him as her closest advisor/confidant, he uses his power over her to begin her reign of terror on her land, in addition to using her as his concubine/sex slave.

- A gold digging stepmother finds that her husband has passed away. Excited that this means she's set for life, she's enraged to find out her 21-year old stepson has inherited everything...little does she know SHE is included in everything. Taken away for brainwashing and reprogramming, she returns to her stepson ready to be a trophy girlfriend and arm candy.

- An archeologist/art museum curator becomes too interested in a statue/mask of an ancient spirit/god/demon. Becoming controlled by the entity, she becomes a priestess and leader of a cult she sets out to create in the name of her master.

- This requires you willing to play multiple girls, but it's slightly based on Rocky Horror (very loosely based). Four girls get stranded and take shelter at a local recluse's house. From there, fun and games ensue (are they really?) until he's picked them off one by one and reprogrammed him for his own personal burlesque floorshow.

Anyways, let's see how this turns out. Just hit me up and we'll plot. I'd prefer if you PM'ed me first to discuss and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom