Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Numerous (kinky) Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipilut

Moon
Hello all. I am currently seeking a number of roleplays, all 1 x 1. However, I am open to 3-4 person roleplays as well. I do yuri, yaoi, and straight romances and the like. I am female and my avatar is female, but I do not care what you are, as long as you can write. I am lenient with spelling and grammar mistakes ONLY as long as they are just mistakes. That said, grammar rules may be bent or broken for creative purposes. Do not be too formal. What I define as a mistake here is when there is a slip of the hand or simple oversight when proofreading. You do not have to be superbly literate, just know the English language well and never send me “text speak” unless it is OOC and we should be fine.

ღOfficial Rulesღ:

1: I prefer long term RPs, but short term is okay.
2. I especially enjoy having OOC chats with my partners in separate PMs or on the boards or wherever. I like to get to know them. Makes it easier if one party ends up tiring of the roleplay and it just makes the roleplays more interesting.
3: I will not always be on, and when on, I will not always have time to reply to a RP. I have a real life. You just have to deal with that. I expect you to have one as well.
4: If you do not see any roles you like on my following list, feel free to suggest new ones. For that matter, feel free to suggest alterations to existing ones. I am very open.
5: Roleplaying a romantic relationship does not mean we are in one, so do not act like I am your real girlfriend.
6: If you are tiring of the roleplay, please let me know instead of just vanishing. We can either fix it, start a new one or part ways like real adults. I will always let you know.
7: If I have not replied in a while, please feel free to resend your last reply. Sometimes I delete PMs by mistake, and other times I simply do not receive the PM for whatever reason, so I apologize in advance.
8: I love sex stuff. Kinky, dirty, ect., but I will not, under any circumstance, do anything involving gore or 'other' bodily functions. And breaking TOS is out of the question.
9: Roleplays can be over PM or on the boards. Your choice.

*s represent craving:

* Craving
**Really craving
***Give it to me now!

ღOn to the roles!ღ

Fandoms

American Horror Story:
Any character combo*
Or original characters

Eerie Cuties: ***
Layla Delacroix / Brooke Lynn
Layla Delacroix / Chloe Love
Layla Delacroix / Kade Whiteclaw
Brook Lynn / Ace Wolfhart
Kade Whiteclaw / Ace Wolfhart

Sucker Punch:
Babydoll / Sweet Pea
Babydoll / Amber
Amber / Dr. Vera Gorski
Babydoll / Blue Jones

Final Fantasy games:
Tifa / Cloud
Yuffie / Cloud
Yuna / Tidus

Dr. Who: **
I am willing to play any of the companions, matched with any of the companions or other characters. But if you want to play the Doctor, it must be the 10th or 11th Doctor!

Strange Days***

OC RPs (prefer modern themes for these)

Physical Therapist / Interning Doctor
Teacher / Student*
Strangers caught in a disaster of some kind*
FBI agent / Suspect**
Kidnapper / Kidnap Victim***
AI/Creator
Sister/Sister*
Sister/Brother*
Non-consent (rape, blackmail, ect)***

That is all for now. More to come very soon!​