Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FemalexMale Rp *Cravings and limits listed within*

Status
Not open for further replies.

marbear202

Dust
I've gone too long without a roleplay and have relied on Neopets too long to satisfy the craving. I have a website that has most of my lists but I will transfer them here now.

ATTENTION!! - THIS IS NOT A PURELY SEX BASED ROLEPLAY THAT I AM LOOKING FOR.... I need more than just something that you use to get your rocks off... I need character development and maybe even romance..

Please let me know if you get bored. Don't leave me hanging because I will hound you. My number one pet peeve is being ignored. Ugh.

I am open to any roleplays right about now. Though I am usually craving some sort of odd pairing.

I don't put myself under any "lit" or "advlit" bullshit. I am a published writer and I am well versed in the art of literature but I will not flame you if you are not.

I have no limits. Really, I don't. Fuck me, choke me, kill me, torture little animals and skin humans alive... I'm not easily grossed out and there will be no fading to black here.

Genres I can think of:

Gifted
Boarding School
Doctor Who (I prefer Ninth Doctor or Tenth Doctor/Rose)
Blood and Chocolate ( Vivian and Gabriel? )
Magic or Madness? ( Reason or Julieta/Tom )
Vampires
Werewolves
Serial Killer/Victim(obviously Stockholm syndrome type equipped with torture scenes)
Sex/Drug Addicts

The ages I see are anywhere between eighteen and early thirties and usually set in an urban setting. Unless, in the case of the Fandoms, there is already a setting in place...

I prefer this to be private. You can post here and let me know if you are interested but I do prefer these types of things to be private as I have had too many experiences with trolls in my past.

Throw ideas out there and I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom