Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving romantic futaxf or fxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

miaxlover

Planetoid
im just dying for a romance i have a few ideas theyre small ideas but hey its something

princess and the guard:a princess has been chosen to marry for the safety of her kingdom.She doesnt want to marry someone she doesnt like so she tries her hardest to escape and kill herself but the guard who was assigned to her saves her or brings her back each time after a while they become friends and talk about everything and finally the guard decides to take her from the kingdom to make her friend happy and they become closer as time passes

demon queen:a samurai who killed whoever crossed her path for no reason at all(or is there?) who also owned a very large house with nothing but women who shes "saved" from slavery of their horrid masters although it was only coincidence that their masters were her target.one day in the forest she runs into a slave who had ran away from her master as guards were chasing after her the samurai kills them and goes after her master.The slave gives the samurai herself and is taken back to the samurais home where she is treated far better then she was before she learns that the samurai only kills the men who killed her beloved when the war had started so she seeks to get revenge but will it soothe her heart?

i have a few more ideas but this is all i have at the moment

if your interested pm me with any other ideas and we can start rping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom