Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy (drow?) (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackdown

Super-Earth
Really want to do something in a fantasy setting - and I love, love, LOVE drow. If we can't do anything with them, that's fine, but I love plots centered around love, lust, and corruption with action, battles, sex and violent sex (not physically dangerous, just a little aggressive). I'm not in to scat or anything like that, so I'm sorry if you are. I'm a little descriptive, but like to keep posts around 2 paragraphs - a post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the essentials, but short enough to keep thing's interesting. If someone's interested in doing anything in a fantasy setting, please, PM me.

Crackdown said:
Really want to do something in a fantasy setting - and I love, love, LOVE drow. If we can't do anything with them, that's fine, but I love plots centered around love, lust, and corruption with action, battles, sex and violent sex (not physically dangerous, just a little aggressive). I'm not in to scat or anything like that, so I'm sorry if you are. I'm a little descriptive, but like to keep posts around 2 paragraphs - a post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the essentials, but short enough to keep thing's interesting. If someone's interested in doing anything in a fantasy setting, please, PM me.

What did you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom