Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thriller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedTy

Super-Earth
Alright so I'm new to this site, so the last thread I guess wasn't detailed enough so let us try again.

Currently I'm looking for a Fallout roleplay, the setting could be either from New Vegas, or from Fallout 3. Some knowledge of the game is needed. I do not play original characters, it's hard to be yourself if you're being someone already chreated by someone else.

The other roleplay would be a zombie roleplay, it would take place years after the disease was released, the world has been destroyed and survivors fight for each day.

As you can see above, I didn't put much detail, I like to talk about the plot with my partner, I don't design my roleplays to just be based around what I like, my partner has a say as well.

As for kinks and craves, I do enjoy a submissive woman, that doesn't mean you have to be a push over, but when it comes to the sex, submissive with a hint of dom would be perfect.

I do not do the whole scat, gore, vore or mutilation thing when it comes to the smut. Gore is fine when it comes to killing a zombie or along those lines.

Semi lit would be the level of partner I prefer, 1-3 paragraphs would be just fine. I prefer a fast resonse but I know we all have other things to do, whether it be another roleplay or whatever, but try to keep it at 15 minutes for a response and I'll do the same.

Well that's all I can think of, I do only roleplay over PM's. So PM me if you're game.

ApocalypticPlayer said:
Alright so I'm new to this site, so the last thread I guess wasn't detailed enough so let us try again.

Currently I'm looking for a Fallout roleplay, the setting could be either from New Vegas, or from Fallout 3. Some knowledge of the game is needed. I do not play original characters, it's hard to be yourself if you're being someone already chreated by someone else.

The other roleplay would be a zombie roleplay, it would take place years after the disease was released, the world has been destroyed and survivors fight for each day.

As you can see above, I didn't put much detail, I like to talk about the plot with my partner, I don't design my roleplays to just be based around what I like, my partner has a say as well.

As for kinks and craves, I do enjoy a submissive woman, that doesn't mean you have to be a push over, but when it comes to the sex, submissive with a hint of dom would be perfect.

I do not do the whole scat, gore, vore or mutilation thing when it comes to the smut. Gore is fine when it comes to killing a zombie or along those lines.

Semi lit would be the level of partner I prefer, 1-3 paragraphs would be just fine. I prefer a fast resonse but I know we all have other things to do, whether it be another roleplay or whatever, but try to keep it at 15 minutes for a response and I'll do the same.

Well that's all I can think of, I do only roleplay over PM's. So PM me if you're game.

Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom