Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crimson's Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedhattress

Meteorite
Hello there.

I'm really feeling in the mood. Hope I can find someone to quench this heated thirst. We can rp via thread, pm, or YIM. Just notify me with your ideas FIRST via here. If I like where we go, then pm me.

Anywho, these are my cravings. I don't really have solid plots for them yet, but I'm willing to work something out with you. The text in bold is what I play.​

1. Teacher/student

2. Dominating Husband/ submissive wife - I have never really tried one like this, but I'd like to. I just don't have a story in mind. Hmm maybe it could be a forced marriage type thing. As long as it's nothing overly abusive and involves death.

3. Bully / Victim - Could be a high school/college bully that has some twisted crush on his victim, but can't help but to keep being mean to her until things get a bit heated.

4. Boss / Assassin - Maybe the boss of some company has an assassin for hire working for him. She wishes to quit, but he's blackmailing her to stay by his side and keep him the top competitor.

5. Older guy / girl ( 20+) - Basically, the story I had in mind is basically they meet up on some website, then in real life.

*Note*
Keep in mind, it has been a while since I'm role played ( 3+) So I prefer to play only one person right now. When I get comfortable, I'll change that, but I want to not overwhelm myself or disappoint anyone.

I love dominance. Any time I rp'ed before, the guy was dominant and forceful. Made me love to hate him. It's hard for me to find partners like that. I'm not looking for abusive blood letting, but that chemistry that could easily lead to a heated situation you want to regret later, but can't since it was so toe curling good.

How about Teacher/student where the teacher constantly gets the student into detenthions for no reason just to slowly break her self respect and turn her into his pesonal slut for fucking? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom