Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Undefined messages that the only word i get when i post something. How can I fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, this is a result of Firefox add ons and what not. Please disable them, empty your cache and history and then do a reboot. Hopefully this will solve everything for you. If not, let me know.

I think I fixed it?

lol yay! I did :D I just opened the site in chrome rather than internet explorer haha XD

Sorry, not sure I should post here or make another thread or such...

But, any idea what add-ons or extensions cause this to happen? Or what kind? x.x My problem isn't as bad, I can post, but if I try to use the site's...post-editor thing, it just inserts [undefined=undefined], for anything - bold, italics, etc. And I can't click on the text size and font things at all...

The post-editor issue was actually addressed in another thread here in the Q&S subforum. That is separate actually and was something that became an issue with one of Firefox's updates. MyBB became aware of the issue and claimed that the bug would be fixed in the next update it came out with, ie version 1.6.9. So once MyBB gets updated, the hope is that they actually addressed the problem. So, we will see if that holds truth once the update occurs. We'll let you know and/or you will see once the update is put into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom