Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

rp searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mera1506

Supernova
Hi there,

I'm one player who prefers fan based roleplaying, however finding a partner with the same interests is hard, especially with the search function still down. Is it possible for the fan based roleplay section to get its own request forum?

Search unfortunately won't be possible until the new CMS gets implemented, probably sometime next year.

For now you can generally search using Google and site:bluemoonroleplaying.com

Of course, but finding them is hard since many don't mention it in the title and the search option is down, so you have to look through like a dozen topics before you find someone who even does fandoms and then they don't have to match with what you're looking for.

If it takes that long to find someone else who's even willing to do fandoms period(let alone the one you're looking for) then it doesn't look like there's gonna be enough people doing them to warrant it's own section.

There are a lot people looking for fandoms, just not always what I'm interested in. But what I'm interested in doesn't matter, there re a lot of people who have fandoms listed

The thing I suggest is just ask them if they do fandoms. A lot of people aren't into the RPs that I want to do and the few that I've found are great RP partners. It just depends on who you ask and if you're willing to compromise a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom