Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ladies, I Need Your Opinions. Blood Fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love You Hard

Planetoid
Hi, I don't know where else to post this other than here for being the most appropriate out of all the categories but I have a question for you ladies. My friend says he is very much into blood play as of recently and was curious to what girls would think of that. He likes biting their necks from behind and making them bleed and perhaps drawing their blood in other, much more blunt, sexually kinky ways. Girls blood just really turn him on, especially if it's just running down their legs and thighs and down their soft skin. So, tell me ladies, do you think it is sexy or attractive for him to be into this? Be honest. If you do I might be able to hook you up with him, he's actually a very handsome guy. If you don't want to post here, then send me a message instead. Thanks.

I think people with this fetish are rare, both male and female, same with watersports and scat. Personally I'm not sure if I'm into anything like this, I prefer fan based settings, of course any fetish could be brought into that.

Thanks for your reply Mera. Still waiting for more, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Maybe as a roleplaying, but less likely in real life. I'd think that it would be a little rare because it would be hard for a woman to enjoy it. Sex with an older stronger man is enjoyable, since sex in enjoyable. Any forced sex fetishes would be enjoyable since it envolves sex. Bleeding by itself isn't to sexy. If it can be associated with sex somehow then you never know X)

Generally I don't respond to threads, but this is quite interesting. I would enjoy this, not only in an RP but probably in real life as well. To me blood is a bit sensual and honestly would amount to an extreme amount of trust. Anyway, there's my two cents.

That's very fascinating and the trust thing you mentioned is very passionate. Thanks for your reply Alicia, I'll let him know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom