Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long, story driven roleplay UPDATE - 30/01 Cabin in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andran

Meteorite
Hi all, thanks for taking the time to stop by

Update:
I'm quite craving the idea of a "Cabin in the Woods" inspired idea only with a more sexual, horror sort of twist. So a group of teenagers go and stay at a family members old cabin, only to have every moment of what their soon to be subjected to filmed. The "Controllers" as their name would suggest, are able to control EVERYTHING. Chemicals can be pumped in, inducing adrenalin, or endorphins. Creatures of darkness from every recess of the imagination can be summoned to be unleashed on the guests. I'm sure we could come up with some other tricks and trials.

I'd love to include some taboo into the story, incest, ageplay and the like. A brother and sister pair perhaps, the brother driven to madness, an insane lust for his little/twin sister taking hold of his mind.

Still really craving a power switch story too ~> having a physically bigger or stronger character overpowered by a "weaker" character. Preferably with being the one overpowered. It doesn't have to stay this way for the entire roleplay either. A bit of revenge when the power shifts could be quite amusing.

Things I like an have experience in ->
Incest (mum/son, brother/sister, less so father daughter)
Bondage (playful and forceful)
School scenes (as teacher or student)

Things I'd love to try but don't have a whole lot of experience in->
Kidnapping (being on both sides of it)
Fantasy settings
Sci fi settings
Modern with a fantasy twist (but for the love of god not sparkly vampires)

Ok so that's all very vague so lets get a bit more specific with possible plot lines.

Brother/sister
This is always a firm favourite of mine. If you'd like to know more please feel free to PM me.
Can be with a fantasy twist with one or the other being possessed by a succubus eager to feed off their depraved lust for one another.
I also really like to combine this with other roles. Perhaps the older brother becomes a teacher at his sisters school, or the younger sister goes to her doctor brother for some personal medical advice.

Fantasy
A young arrogant prince, eager to please his father the king, hatches a plan to break into the palace of the rival kingdom to steal a priceless family heirloom. After thinking he entrusts only his closest friends in the plan, he is betrayed an caught red handed. Apprehended by an enemy fearful of a larger plot of invasion, his charge is left with the chief interrogator; a woman known for being an expert in making men talk.

Sci-fi
In a distant solar system, a Sol Navy vessel is under heavy attack from an unknown enemy. Before exploding under a hail of gunfire a single pod jettisons, landing on the nearby hospitable but apparently uninhabited planet. All is not how it seems however. A single remaining member of a long forgotten zenoarcheology expedition remain, a young girl when the exhibition succumbed to a strange illness she was raised by the remaining robotic assistants. They find the pod, and inside find a young officer. His uniform is familiar to her, the badge on his scorched uniform looking so familiar. She recognised him as one of her own, the first human she had seen in a decade, and the first man she had ever encountered.

As for style of roleplay, I'm pretty flexible. As for post length I will certainly give as good as I get and some. Remember you're my inspiration here so I need something to work with.

The list goes on but I'm short on time. Please feel free to get in touch or give a post here and I'll send a PM your way.

If you've made it this far thanks for reading and I hope to here from you soon.

RE: Looking for long, story driven roleplay

I'm afraid I'm going to give this a bump since I edited it a little

I hate to do this but its been a few days so *bump*

4 days already? I think its time for bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom