Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hot Sleepover

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grave

Warrior
Brittany Simmons smiled as she painted her nails a bright red. School had just gotten off for Christmas Break, and what better way to celebrate than a sleepover with the besties? Even better, her parents were going to be out of town and her little brother was spending the night at a friend's house, meaning that the house would be all theirs for the night. Brittany had plans for this night, seeing if she could initiate some sexual fun with her friends. She had been curious about it for quite some time, but had never gotten the opportunity to try. Maybe this time, with the privacy of her own home, she could finally find out.

Brittany put on a see-through purple neglige, with a perfect view of her black lace bra and lace thong. She combed out her bright red hair and applied some fresh red lipstick. When all was prepared, she headed downstairs and heard a knock at the door.
"Come in!"
When Ariana and Haley were inside, she sat on her chair.
"Okay, girls, so what should we do first?"

Blanket and pillow? Check. Pajamas? Check. Books? Check. Snacks? With a broad smile on her face, Haley looked at the various snacks and treats laid out on the table. Cereal bars, cookies, and all sorts of other things she had made herself. It was a veritable plethora of good. If there was one thing that Haley did well besides study, it was baking, and so she had planned to make this sleep-over absolutely awesome for her friends since they had been so nice as to invite her. Going over everything she was going to bring, she made sure to carefully fold and store every article of clothing, and her blankets away. Every other thing, from some of the books she had brought, to the snacks, were carefully packed away in her duffel bag as well. Then, hefting that over her shoulder, she gave her dark purple nail polish another look over. Then her outfit, making sure it was something nice, but not so eye-catching as to attract attention.

Completely unaware of what either of her friends were planning, her attire was hardly so provacative. Stonewashed jeans, hair tied in twin pigtails, and a leather jacket her dad bought for her back when he was working welding in Alaska. A company in Anchorage that he worked in for about three years that made her look like a young member of a biker club, with the other seemingly uncharacteristically flashy article of clothing being the old Led Zepplin shirt she wore that, despite an ample chest, was possibly a size or two too big for her. On top of that was a simple black beanie for the cold. Her lingerie was a pink and white striped pair of panties, and a matching bra. A "sinful" purchase given how lacy the straps were, and one that her parents didn't know existed. With that done, se had grabbed her phone and charger, got in her car, and had headed for Brittany's house. Her father was on a work project out of state for the next two months and her mother had taken up substitute teaching over the years. Being an only child meant she would hardly be missed and besides that, she already had her parents permission.

Showing up at Britanny's house, she had pulled her car (an embaressingly showy and nice one that her father, despite her insistance to not do so, had purchased for her sixteenth birthday), got out, grabbed her duffel bag, and had headed for the door. She was happy enough about the imaginations she had of the party ahead, she practically skipped across Brittanny's front yard. She practically bowled in to Ariana on the way to the front door. A cereal bar hanging out of her mouth, she let out a muffled apology, head down, and taking a few steps back.

"M'sowy Aweana." Came the muffled apology, followed by a swallow, and a repeat, "I'm sorry, Ariana, didn't see you there."

Then as they had headed inside once Brittany had opened the door, she found the big green recliner that Brittany's father always loved, becoming her defacto seat during times like this, duffel bag in front of her, and cereal bar in hand as she looked to each girl. With the question posed, Haley just looked between each of her two friends in silence. She said nothing, content to happily munch away, but it wasn't long before she finally quirked a brow and looked at Brittany.

"Where's the little guy?" She asked, somehow still sounding quiet and timid even between her friends.

It was true. She got along with Brittany's little brother almost as much as with her two friends.

Ariana wasn't dressed as... "nicely"... as Brittany, either. The eighteen-year-old had on a tight-fitting T-shirt that hugged her frame and pronounced her D-sized breast, with a simple jean skirt, socks, and tennis shoes. At the door, she held a bag filled with clothes, candies, toys and snacks, and she made an "oof!" sound when Haley bumped in to her. Smiling, the girl brought a hand up to tuck some loose strands of dark hair behind her own ear, batting her dark eyelashes at her friend with a giggle. "It's OK, Haley," she said, looking as Brittany opened the door. Ariana blinked, lifting a near-perfect brow. "Were you expecting US or a BOY, Britt?" asked Ariana with a teasing smirk, moving to step inside.

"I don't know," she admitted at Brittany's question. "I brought my bikini. Swimming pool? Hot tub? Maybe see if there's a movie on." She shrugged, then eyed Haley, nodded at the question. "Yeah - where is that brat, anyways?"

Brittany chuckled.
"I just felt like getting comfy, you pervs."
They both asked about her little brother.
"Nathan is spending the night at his friend's house. So, it's just us girls tonight."
She grabbed a cookie that Haley had baked.

"Oh, that all sounds boring. How about a game of truth or dare?"
She continued eating the cookie.
"I mean, unless you two are scared. I'm sure we could find a movie on if you HAVE to."
She grabbed a cereal bar and began to eat it.

"As, he's a cute kid" Haley muttered to herself, "Not a brat"

However, Ariana's comment was not one taken to heart, given it was her friend's brother. Haley quietly munched away on her cereal bar, finishing it and starting another before she finally spoke up.

"The pool is fun" She offered, "And I got the new Batman movie." Only her friends saw that geeky side of her.

Then, as spin-the-bottle was mentioned, she turned a bit red in the cheeks. An answer attempt on her sixteenth birthday by these very two same friends to find her a boy came to mind, "B-but don't we N-need more people? Lie, --people -- you know." Then, like a shy little preteen, "Boys?"

She looked to her friends expectantly, still quietly eating a cereal bar despite a slowly fading blush.

"It depends on what KIND of truth or dare..." She eyed Brittany suspiciously, but of course Ariana couldn't say no. She moved to sit on the woman's couch, crossing one long leg over the other. "Is this the 'run down the street naked' kind of truth or dare, or the 'slowly take your clothes off for me' kind of truth or dare?" She had that brow raised, again. A little different, but... Ariana had to admit, she liked the idea.

Brittany shrugged.
"It's whatever kind of truth-or-dare we want it to be."
She went upstairs and changed her clothes into a regular bra and panties, blue jeans, and a black short sleeved shirt that said 'I'm not short, I'm fun-sized'. When she came back downstairs, she sat back down on the couch.
"The only thing to establish are the rules."

She leaned forward.
"The players can elect to take three 'chickens', as in, not tell the truth or do a dare. However, the penalty for taking a chicken is that you have to remove one item of clothing for the duration of the game, and it can be any item of your choice, even a shoe or sock. Once you run out of chickens, you have to do any dare or tell any truth, so use your chickens wisely. We also have to decide who goes first. Are we all in agreement with the rules of the game?"

Haley said nothing else after her initial comments on the idea. Her head was kept low, bangs in front of her eyes. As Brittany had retreated upstairs, Haley got to work making herself at home. She kicked off her sneakers and put her jacket in a neatly folded fashion by her shoes. The beanie was set on top of it and Haley sat cross-legged on the chair munching away happily on some of her cookies. As silent as always, Haley was mostly unspeaking in her participation with the other two. She silently munched away on M&M-and-peanut butter cookies freshly baked this morning, and waited patiently for Britanny's return to reveal that she had changed to something more appropriate for the late afternoon.

As Brittany laid down the ground rules, Haley turned a little pale, "O-only t-three?" A nervous swallow of the bite of cookie she had, "And we ha-have to take off our clothes."

She glanced for a moment, longingly at her coat, shoes, and beanie. A part of her kind of wished she hadn't taken them off yet. Then her face began to turn a little red as another thought began to enter her mind. Her friends being naked.

Her friends. Naked.

Naked. In the same room. With her.

If this were one of those anime shows she watched, she'd imagine that she would have a nosebleed right now.

The rosy red cheeks as she just about buried her face away were betraying enough, though she failed to realize just how warm her cheeks felt.

"Alright," Ariana said with a smirk, leaning forward. She kicked off her shoes and took off both of her socks, sitting criss-cross on the couch, winking to Hayley - giving her a fair chance. "I'll go first. Britt... truth or dare?" she asked, smirking. Oh, this was going to be fun. Ariana hadn't really ever had thoughts about other women in the past, but the more she thought about it, the more she had to admit to herself that she was a little bicurious.

Brittany looked at Haley and Arianna, who were seated in the circle with her. She was looking froward to some fun truths and dares.
"I'll pick truth."
She had nothing to hide, so no matter what happened, she was going to have fun.

Haley stayed silent, eyes still on the floor, and bangs in front of her eyes as she listened to Brittany make her decision. Silent for a moment longer, she had looked to Arianna to see if she would be the one to ask the question, but upon her partner's lack of speaking up it became clear to the young woman that the first play was now on her.

"Who is --" Her voice was filled with trepidation "-- do you think t-the c-cutest p-person in sc-school?"

"That's a good question!" Arianna laughed, giving the red head a devious smirk. "Who's the cutest person in school?" asked the dark haired teenager, bringing her knees up to her chest from where she sat on the couch.

Brittany smirked as she thought about it.
"That is a tough question. Johnny Hartley has the real handsomeness, but Jesse Truman has the bad boy look down, too. I guess I'll go with Johnny."
She turned to Haley.
"Truth or dare?"

Haley didn't tense up, as she might have years ago before she truly got to know these two, but she couldn't lie if she was asked about it that she was a little -- disappointed. After a moment of pause, she spoke again, glancing up through her bangs from Brittany to Haley.

'I'm really going to regret this, aren't I?', she thought to herself.

"Truth. I-I'm not scared."

"Oh, that's lame," Arianna groaned. Was she really going to be the first to pick dare? "Fine. I'll do dare!" The woman set her elbows on the arm rest of the chair she was in, her cheeks in the palm of her hands as she watched Haley with a knowing smirk, awaiting Britt's question and her reaction.

Brittany turned to Arianna.
"Right, right, it was your turn. I dare you to show us your sexiest dance moves."
Brittany was feeling a bit sheepish about messing up the order, but hopefully it wouldn't be too big a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom