Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Magical Futa Adventures! [Futa LF F/Futa][IMs Only!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Greetings all! I find myself desiring a new role to play apart from my standard M/F RPs, so I thought I'd cook up a new thread catering to this specialized craving. Namely, I want to play a spell-slinging futa gal! Be it a sorceress-in-training or a girl of the succubus persuasion, I'm looking for lighthearted, smutty scenes to play out with magical hi-jinx adding to the sexy fun. Let me add that I go by EST and with winter break approaching, I'm available more often than not. Also this is strictly for IM RP!

My Character and other Odds & Ends

While many details of the character I will play are up for debate as she'll most likely be molded to fit whatever plot we settle on, a few things I simply won't budge on! For starters, I play my futa characters with a cock and balls between their legs and nothing else. Seeing as I'll happily play against a female or another futa character, you are free of such restrictions! Also I'm definitely more of a top/dom. While I do have some switch tendencies, expect me to be topping most of the time. That said, I do enjoy receiving as well as giving, whether it be from a strap-on or futa appendage, just not as often. I am a bit of a switch, I just lean more towards the top/dom spectrum.

I can, however, play my character in a few ways! I'm a huge softie, and adore snuggling and cuddling and being all sorts of mushy cute and affectionate. I can giving a good' ol hard fucking as well, just as long as its not too rough. Spanking, pinning to every surface within reach, face-fucking and deep-throating all get the green light, but anything more excessive isn't quite my thing. Drawn out teasing, foreplay, and flirting are all great too! I also love, love, LOVE geeky, dorky, and nerdy girls! Brownie points if you're up for playing one.

The setting I have in mind for our mischievous romps is a modern-fantasy one, a world where modern technology and society is present but augmented by the existence of magic. I'll happily leave the setting as a simple backdrop for our lascivious fun or we could go into more detail to craft something thematically appropriate for our RP.

Transformation Play

This is entirely optional, but seeing as I have a fondness for it and there's already going to be magic thrown about, I feel its worth mentioning! I enjoy a good bit of transformation play, whether its simple breast and ass growth, tweaking a character's appearance, or more extensive changes like having a character become a monster girl like a lamia or goo girl or any other creature/race from fantasy. Just no insects, they make me squick. Other changes such as sensitivity, an altered libido, or going into heat are welcome as well!

Scenes and Ideas

I'm a brain-stormer and always open to ideas, suggestions, alterations and what not. Feel free to pick apart or combine anything I suggest, I'm pretty malleable when it comes to cooking up an RP!

The Magic Academy
A place for higher learning that takes the place of traditional college for the magically inclined, here students refine their gifts for spellcraft. My character would be a half-succubus, and she's a bit of a terror so she's holed up in her own little suite locked behind arcane glyphs in the dorms meant to keep her seductive influence safely locked away when she isn't prowling around campus. I have a couple ideas on how things with her can play out:

-A student is accidentally assigned the wrong room, her room. Meant to be living without a roommate for obvious reasons, the succubus takes advantage of the situation and makes the newcomer into her new toy/girlfriend. She's cuddly enough that the toy are basically the same thing.

-Student tries to summon a succubus for power, aiming for a ton of extra credit, or just because she's really frustrated. Whom she ends up calling is my half-succubus instead, and when she tries to make a pact the student finds herself overpowered and bound to my character. Again, becomes her new toy/girlfriend.

Whatever the cause, the new girl gets alternating treatments of being snuggled and loved and corrupted into demonic lewdness. The duo can then potentially cause trouble for any old rivals or bullies of the new girl.

-(Optional) Magic is either generally lewd or empowered by sex or a lack of clothing. Top students can cast high level magic fully clothed. Freshman generally clad in socks, schoolgirl pumps, and pasties. Just an optional touch if you happen to want to ham up the smutty side of it.

I've Created...a Goo!?
An off-shoot of the Magic Academy setting, my character would be a human student who is trying to create her own soulless automaton/golem to serve as her personal maid and handle any of her other..."needs". After completing the spell, all she finds where he components lay is a pile of goo. Before she can resign herself to failure, the goo comes to life and, surprise, she's sentient! I want her to be intelligent and mature from the very beginning - not mentally a child or anything like that. Upon gaining sentience she could either view my character as her mistress or owner, or she could assert herself as my character's girlfriend and cause hi-jinx as she learns to be a fully functioning person.

-Instead of a goo, what my character creates could be something like Fi from Skyward Sword.

-(Optional) The goo could use her gooey magicness in fits of jealousy or over-protectiveness to transform and alter other people.

The Island Resort
Set on a tropical paradise, this exclusive island resort is known for its adult nature. Clothing is optional, and freedom of sexuality is encouraged. Harassing your fellow guests without permission is not tolerated, however. The resort is run by a group of priestesses worshiping a goddess of lust. One fateful day the goddess shows her favor by sending her faithful a messenger, succubus, to consort with the High Priestess, and their futa daughter is my character.

My character has free reign of the island due to her "divine" status as a half-succubus, and is treated as the island's "princess", generally doing whatever she wants. She passes herself off as the owner's daughter to guests, which is not entirely inaccurate since the High Priestess is her mother. She's go about enjoying herself, seducing and having fun with guests while subjecting the staff to her whims. As all the island's staff are at the least initiates to the worship of the goddess, they have no choice but to obey!

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Futa, Light Bondage and Discipline, Monster Girls, Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Thanks for reading through my wall o' text! If you're interested feel free to send me a PM and we can swap IM info and cook up some RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom