Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A smorgasboard of depraved fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarani

Meteorite
Story ideas posted further down the thread!

I am new here, but definitely not new to roleplay. I am a creative, literate RP partner who will often end up matching the post length of my partner. With a good, literate RP partner on the average I range from 3-6 paragraphs for an introductory post and 1-3 paragraphs for a regular post. I am open to RPing here in forums, in PMs, or in messenger. I do have a bit of an odd schedule - I work evenings, getting off at 11:30 pm MST. I welcome RP via forum posts, private messages, or yahoo messenger.

I tend to enjoy the rougher side of sex – and really, you cannot get too rough or depraved for me. Quite the opposite actually. The more vanilla a scene will get, the more bored I get. Let’s get more specific, shall we?

Kinks I love:
Slavery – this is an instant turn-on for me. It doesn’t even have to be formal slavery, with whips and chains and leather.
Sadism/Masochism – I love it rough. Nuff said.
Coercion – Blackmail, intimidation, however you do it is fine with me. I love to play reluctant bitches who really don’t want too, but they have too. And too be perfectly honest, they usually end up liking it anyway.
Verbal Abuse – Adored. Just saying.

Stuff I refuse to do:
-Furries
-Birthing
-Older sub/younger dom and smaller/dom bigger sub
-Removal of limbs, or cooking and eating my character. I just got too burned out on this – it was all one of my RP partners ever wanted to do.
-Domming. Just…no. I refuse.
-Big Tits and hairy pussys. It is a major turn-off for me to play a character with one of these two characteristics. I never go larger than a C cup. More than that I just think “Mooo!” Hairy pussy’s to me are just poor hygiene. Girls should shave under their arms, their legs, and their cunts. I realize that sometimes this idea may be difficult to fit into some of my RPs (for example my historical ones), but it WILL fit in, I promise.

Yes - this does mean I do (and enjoy) the harder stuff most people won't touch. Scat, watersports, snuff, torture - all that stuff is welcome. Just not mandatory by any means.

My stance on settings:
I absolutely ADORE historical play. Like…seriously. SERIOUSLY. Historical play = instant turn-on for me.
I have a fantasy world I am sure is quite popular around here. It can very here and there depending on the RP, but the main point is that women are slaves. Or can be. Or should be. And one definitely will be.
I tend to avoid sci-fi and canon settings. Quite frankly, I don’t know much about most of them. Feel free to run one by me, but don’t be surprised if I politely decline. I promise to be polite!
Vampires, werewolves, and demons – oh my! Maybe. A big maybe. Run it by me.
Post-Apoc. I like it, but I tend to prefer a zombie-less world. Zombies are just so overdone.

Story ideas added below as I get them.

RE: A smorgasboard of fun!

Idea One: Taken - no longer available!

Bah, whats the world coming too? Ever since they lowered the age of consent to 15 these girls are running around like whores. Well, they were before then too, but now they actually are! Why, I've heard that in some of the high school classrooms the teachers screw the kids right there in the classroom in front of the other students! It has gotten so bad that school administrators just look the other way, and the teachers make the students do all sorts of depraved things to get a passing grade.

Ella is a quiet, shy girl just graduated middle school to high school. She has always been a neglected child, the only daughter of a single mother who leaves home and parties all night, leaving her daughter alone. Sometimes Ella even comes to school with bruises on her. Of course child protective services has been called multiple times, but Ella always backs her mother up, and nothing has ever been proven. She is painfully thin due to malnourishment, and though she keeps herself fanatically clean her clothes are always second hand clothes, and as a result the kids poke fun at her and ostracize her. She is a horrible student, and always has been. And quite frankly, if she isn't going to learn anything anyway, why not make her the teacher's fuck-bitch for the rest of the year? Since her mother isn't home most nights he can even make her go home with him for some of the more hardcore stuff he aches to do to her.

Note: I am willing to play multiple girls here, but I would like the main focus to be on Ella. Particularly in regards to humiliation in front of her class and systematic abuse at the hands of her teacher.

An assortment of historical ideas - ages negotiable within site allowance:

Revolutionary War Period (America):
Abigail, affectionately referred to as Abby by her family, loved her life in Boston. She was an industrious and happy girl, religious, loyal to her parents. Under her mother's careful tutelage she learned to read and write, to cook and clean, to sew and tend to the poor and sick. Her father was an attorney, her mother a housewife. In Abby's mid teens, things started getting very bad in Boston with the redcoats, and she still remembers the horrible day that war was declared by the battle at Concord. Since then, her father has left home and is an officer in the American army. When the redcoats took over Boston, several British officers were headquartered in their house. Abby hated them. They were cruel and demanding, treating her and her mother more like servants than the rightful home owners. But her mother was there, so all was well. And then that fateful morning when her mother was arrested for spying. There was little doubt, she had papers on her stolen from the officers who lived there. Her mother was taken away, and Abby was left alone in the house, no longer the off-limits daughter of the home owners, but the daughter of a spy and a rebel officer, alone and at the mercy of the officers in her home.

Wild West (America):
The Orphan Train was quite an event. Orphans from the east loaded onto a train, ushered off at each train stop in the west and handed off to whomever wanted them. Of course girls were not just handed off to men, but if the man was married and his wife was home sick, well....the poor woman was sure to need a helpful girl. And Ella was definitely helpful. A capable 14 year old girl, small but sturdy, she could cook and clean and sew and tend to children like an experienced mother. She had been an orphan ever since she could remember, and was looking forward to a home and family of her own. How unfortunate for her, as fate had an entirely different idea for the poor girl in mind.

Late Medievel:
The young Lady Juliana was brought to court on her fifteenth birthday to be introduced to the queen who happened to be her second cousin. The queen was charmed by the pretty girl, and took her on as one of her ladies. It was like throwing a lamb to wolves. Juliana had been raised by her grandmother in a secluded country home. She gardened, read the few books they had, learned to sew and run a household and play the lute. She attended church one a day with her grandmother, and if not for the wishes of her family to make a good marriage match would have happily joined the convent. But here at court, it was a life of revelry and ribald laughter. Even the queen herself had a lover, though she certainly kept it quiet. Juliana prayed fervently that she would retain her purity despite the trying life she led here.

The Crusades:
Safa was the youngest daughter of the Sheik, bred and raised in luxurious beauty and safety. She never saw a man except her father and brothers and the eunuchs in the harem. Her father adored her, a wise Muslim man with three wives, all of whom lived happily in the harem together, he doted on this youngest smiling child of his, seeing to her education so that she would be a proper muslim wife, able to raise children strong in the faith. When she turned sixteen, he reluctantly began searching for a proper marriage for her, unhappy for her to be leaving his household but proud of the beautiful and gentle girl he had raised. Her four elder sisters had all married, and lived close by, and the Sheik hoped to find Safa a husband who would keep her close to her aging father as well.

But then the infidel came, like a cloud of locusts, destroying everything they touched, raping and sodomizing and murdering. Safa's father took his men and went to fight with his cousin the emir, leaving behind a token force led by two of Safa's elder brothers to protect his people.

The attack came in the early morning, a sweeping line of horsemen rising over the ridge, falling down on the village with a vengeance. They slew everyone, the screams and the metallic scent of blood filled the air. Safa was awoken by a frantic eunuch sent by her brother, she hastily drew on her white veil and a soft linen robe dyed orange and brown, with gold lining. Jewels were stuffed hastily into a bag, another bag was filled with bread, cheese, and dates. Her protector led her out of the back, towards where the stable was, with her father's prize horses.

I got an idea for you if you are interested or if you want to save it for later and use it you can.

1865 slavery was outlaw in the United states but some were not going to let it go so easy. The story takes place in a fictional town from South Carolina where a slave owner refuses to lets his slaves go. He does mean cruel things to his slaves and his family join in, but when the government steps in he is forces to let them all go. One of the slaves has enough and he wants to kill the man, so he goes back and does. He then uses the slave owner family ,either the wife or daughter, as his personal slave(s). You could change it around if you wanted to, but that would seem like an idea for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom