Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hellscream's requests [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexle

Moon
Please bear with me as it has been quite a while since I've last roleplayed, and it may take me some time to get back into the swing of things. But that being said, it does not mean that I am not completely illiterate. I can still type around three or four paragraphs per post, depending on circumstances. And I would appreciate if you could do the same, I don't expect a story a short story every single time, and please don't expect one in return. I'd also appreciate some decent grammar, but I'm guessing if you weren't able to do that you probably would have lost interest already, so good for you for actually reading past three sentences. Pat yourself on the shoulder.

I should tell you though, I'm down for just about everything, and I do mean it. If there's anything that you're into please don't hesitate to throw it in, that is of course unless it's something way out there (as in swallowing me into your asshole, and forcing me to fight off little ass-demons) in which case please ask first. I swear if I have to fight off ass-demons, I'm leaving. I need to stop getting off track with this. But I guess I should mention, I'm straight. I'd rather not roleplay with a guy playing as a girl either, but whatever, it's a roleplay I guess. Here is a list of my kinks, and some things that I'm not really going to try out, basically involving scat (aka, ass-demons).
Kinks

When I get some time I will be putting up some pairings, and plots. But for now I'm going to go look for someone else's request thread, but I'm sure just from what I mentioned above, we can come up with something. Anything really.

~So, unfortunately due to the Holidays I won't be on as much as I like because of work. I should still be on daily though~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom