Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brief hiatus went a little longer than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for an edit, instead of just adding stuff on.

Intro: Just a brief little bio. I'm a 26 year old male who's been on and off in the whole RP game for going on 12+ years. IM, Chat Based, Email, And PM, even threads on the occasion. (These I don't really prefer, because sometimes I forget, and would hate to leave someone waiting for a post that would be slow in coming.)

Dominant women, but its not a deal breaker.
Plot, love to get a good idea for the characters involved in, before the sexy times happen.
3rd person perspective
Damn near most kinks out there except for those listed in dislikes.

Dislikes:
Extreme violence.
Blood/gore (both of these are when it comes to sex, if the story has "action sequences I don't mind)
Toilet play
Non-con (I can understand being aggressive, but i'm not going to rape your character)

Settings:
Medi/Realistic

Medi/fantasy

Modern/Realistic

Modern/Fantasy

Well hell any settings really, i've had characters in all of them.

Plot Ideas: (Me/You)
Intern/Boss
Hero/Damsel
Hunter/Vampire (Dom Female preferred)

Always open to new ideas, and i'm just drawing a blank at the moment. But seriously you have an idea you need a character for? Drop me a PM and we can discuss.

Now I know it seems like a lack of information and there may be some grammatical errors due to me typing this up on my phone. But I can promise you you will never wait longer than a day (worst case scenario) for a single reply, I like to keep things moving and check my inbox often. So I am able to do multiple posts when i'm not busy.

Love the LT stories, yeah I can understand the appeal of ST, but sometimes you just don't get a connection with your character or theirs. My posts vary and though I can say I will not send you a one liner, I can't promise 7 paragraphs every single time. But I try to make sure I KEEP YOU INTERESTED since an unhappy partner leads to a shitty story. I do hope to hear from you so please. Just hit that little button and shoot me a PM.[/b]

You need to scratch that sci fi itch? Lets hash out the ideas together. Medi/fantasy more your speed? I have a bevvy of characters for just such an occasion ranging from a bard to a baron an inventor and assassin. Modern/modern fantasy an inkling of yours? By all means drop me a line.

Alas. My eagerness is getting the better of me. Im tryin to burn through an overnight shift with nothing to do. Ha! So i guess we can delve a little deeper, get a bit more specific. Looking for that sub male character? Perhaps the Dom? Not as much experience and my characters never seem to turn out right when they land in the'Master" category but a little take charge every now and again can happen.

Perhaps you're looking for something odd/unique. Please drop me a line always looking for those outside the box story ideas!

Just thought of something else. When it comes to cannon characters in a particular series, anime, tv show,o movie. I personally dont't feel I can portray an already fleshed out character from a different writerseye accurately enough to give you the kind of experience you are searching for. Non-con play is also something that i don't believe i'm able to deliever. (In the dominant role anyways)

Perhaps you'd like to be the:

CIA/FBI agent to my arms dealer who runs a pub as his cover.
Squire to my Knight
Vampire to my hunter (modern/ need a dom female)

Honestly, anything you can think of, drop me a PM and we could discuss!

Didn't really know where to put this, and I can only hope those I have a storyline going with will see it. But as of the time this is posted i'm throwing in about a 24 hour delay warning due to having to do some maintenence work on my vehicle. (Faulty thermostat, possible water pump replacement along with brakes and an oil change.) I would like to apologize for this delay, and assure you I will be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom