Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male 38 looking for RP partner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soothsayer

Dust
Well hello everyone! I am new to the site but not to roleplay so having stumbled into here I thought it would be rude at least not to say hi and have some fun.

So whats this newbie looking for I hear you ask. Well I am a literate and funloving open minded man with varied and wicked tastes who would like to RP with a literate, intelligent and challenging lady. I dont want a quick text style fumble in the literary world but a more considered and stimulating story that takes us to places we have not yet been. I have few hard limits but Scat, GS are a no-no and I am not into guys, Outside of that I am willing to venture where the fantasy takes me.

Some personal favorite scenes include:

Older woman/younger guy
Older guy/Younger woman
Boss/Employee
Domme/Sub
Sub/Dom
Forced scenario

Hope thats enough to tempt someone but if you have any questions drop me a PM. I can RP either through RP or Yahoo..so feel free to say hi!

Have fun people!!
Soothsayer
x

EDIT **

Wow lots of fun people out there but there are lots of one line specials.. Sometimes the RP just needs one line and othertimes it doesn't, one liners are not a bad thing but please try and be literate!!

I am looking to fill a gap in my scenario lists

I am looking for
- an older business man/younger lady type scenario.
- Strangers meet online and progress from there.
- Two people trapped in a cellar waiting to escape.

A
ny interest let me know!!

Thanks for the replies and fun so far.. just bumping as I am still looking and open to suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom