Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deliciously Intricate MxF FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveapple

Dust
Hello.

I.... am really awkward at posting these things. I promise it's a bit less when I'm RPing. XD (hiI'mnew) I have, in the past, on other boards, been a consistently literate and loquacious RP partner. I would require mostly the same of anyone who wants to play with me, because wretched grammar is a huuuge turn off and nothing is sadder than an abandoned story. I don't require perfection, just decency. And I don't mind not getting replies quickly, as long as it's consistent.

Things I Love
+ Space
+ Dinosaurs
+ Doctor Who
+ Sherlock
+ the Victorian era
+ the Renaissance
+ Fools, Jesters, Comedians
+ Sci-Fi regarding space, robots, some level of alien, and steampunk.
+ the Ocean
+ Pirates
+ Adventure
+ Time Travel
+ Fairy Tales
+ Knaves

Kinks
+ Androgyny
+ the psychological aspects of dominance and submission (I find playing with these a lot more fun than sticking to one or the other)
+ Along the lines of the above, a character who is extremely dominant submissing a feisty, proud character
+ Corsets/Bodices
+ LIGHT knife play (seriously, when it gets to a point where severe pain gets involved I become quickly disinterested. Unless I'm writing a comedy, in which case knife-fucking becomes really funny to me)
+ Being held captive (along the lines of that second one)
+ Long lasting friendships turning into true love and sexy romance (D'aww)
+ Inexperienced/Experienced Pairings
+ Voyeurism
+ Rough-housing
+ Teasing
+ Spanking
+ Some level of tentacle pr0nz I have yet to fully establish
+ Exhibitionism
+ Blindfolding/Reduced Senses
+ Vampires
+ Some level of bondage I have yet to fully establish
+ Hidden identities
+ Cross-dressing
+ magical gender switches, especially between romantic partners
+ robots - particularly ones that are programed for teh sexorzzz like that one in AI. The song Coin Operated Boy defs fits my fancy.
+ Witty repartee. Seriously.

No-Nos
+ Anal
+ Bestiality (with the exception of maybe Cthulhu/tentacle pronz)
+ Extreme Pain (unless it has a reason in the story, but not for sexual purposes)
+ Incest (Step-families are a lot more okay, and only within the same age range (yes to step-siblings, no step-father/step-daughter, for instance), but absolutely NO to blood family) ((cousins are okay within the context of a medieval or renaissance setting))

So... Plots, or at least General Ideas
+ I'd like to do something with a female pirate or stowaway on board a ship where her gender defs needs to be on the down low, a la Mary Read. Or if anyone is familiar enough with the story of her, Anne Bonny, and Jack Rackham that might be fun.

+ Some sort of either Rebellion or Pirate space crew story would be fun.

+ ANYTHING with fairy tales. Beauty and the Beast (this is I guess my exception to bestiality, though I'm curious how far I'd be willing to go with it) or Sapsorrow (if you've seen Jim Hensons's Storyteller series) would be something I'd be particularly interested, since they allow for a lot more character development than most seem to, and I love me them slow-building romances. Also, I'm like, really into what happens during the "happily ever after" part that we never get to hear about and totally dig stories that end up with the characters realizing they didn't know the person they devoted themselves to.

+ a washerwoman or a tavern wench would be fun to RP in either a small country town with a visiting group of entertainers or sailor come home, or perhaps something in a larger port town in the renaissance.

+ a princess who shirks her duties and ends up among knaves

Fandoms I am Familiar With and could RP
+ Sherlock
+ Doctor Who
+ Fallout
+ Fable
+ Portal
+ Avengers
+ The Runaways
+ most DC or Marvel characters, really
+ Once Upon a Time
+ Castle
+ Firefly
+ Dexter (though I do need to catch up on the last season)
+ Assassin's Creed
+ Jekyll & Hyde
+ Phantom of the Opera
+ Disney everything
+ Futurama
+ Bioshock

I just enjoy RPing and if there's something you'd want to try out, I'm very open to a lot of things. I have mentioned the things I will not enjoy, everything else, as long as you're a decent writer, we'll get along just fine, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom