Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interests: Netorare, adultery, cheating, cuckoldry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in roleplays primarily featuring infidelity as a theme.

Points of flexibility

1. Most of the scenes I've described assume an "MMF" arrangement, however, I am willing to play with characters (and players) of any gender, including third genders.

2. Most of the scenes I've described assume a couple, married, engaged, or simply dating, but I am open to other possibilities, such as friends, unrequited loves, or even family members.

3. Infidelity is my major interest so I am interest in all manner of arrangements, including:
  • Cuckoldry - A wife sleeps with another man with her husband's consent, and even participation
  • Wittolry - A wife sleeps with another man without her husband's knowledge
  • Netorare - A wife sleeps with another man, and when her husband finds out he is heartbroken

4. I am willing to incorporate a variety of secondary kinks, as required, in order to accommodate my main kink (cheating).

Limits

1. I am only interested in playing female characters. I will play male characters only as minor, background non-characters, and not sexually.

2. I am not interested in playing, or playing with, characters who are not human.

3. I am not interested in OOC personal relations. Some OOC discussion is fine, but I will not share personal details beyond my gender, age, and country of residence - that's it. Please don't pester me further!

4. I am not interested in canon play. I may be willing to base a character's appearance on a given image if requested, but all personalities will be original.

If any is interested, please contact me; I have some story ideas I will be adding to this thread but am always willing to hear suggestions!

~NTRMistress

Interesting idea. Sent you a PM.

NTRMistress said:
I am interested in roleplays primarily featuring infidelity as a theme.

Points of flexibility

1. Most of the scenes I've described assume an "MMF" arrangement, however, I am willing to play with characters (and players) of any gender, including third genders.

2. Most of the scenes I've described assume a couple, married, engaged, or simply dating, but I am open to other possibilities, such as friends, unrequited loves, or even family members.

3. Infidelity is my major interest so I am interest in all manner of arrangements, including:
  • Cuckoldry - A wife sleeps with another man with her husband's consent, and even participation
  • Wittolry - A wife sleeps with another man without her husband's knowledge
  • Netorare - A wife sleeps with another man, and when her husband finds out he is heartbroken

4. I am willing to incorporate a variety of secondary kinks, as required, in order to accommodate my main kink (cheating).

Limits

1. I am only interested in playing female characters. I will play male characters only as minor, background non-characters, and not sexually.

2. I am not interested in playing, or playing with, characters who are not human.

3. I am not interested in OOC personal relations. Some OOC discussion is fine, but I will not share personal details beyond my gender, age, and country of residence - that's it. Please don't pester me further!

4. I am not interested in canon play. I may be willing to base a character's appearance on a given image if requested, but all personalities will be original.

If any is interested, please contact me; I have some story ideas I will be adding to this thread but am always willing to hear suggestions!

~NTRMistress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom