Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DemonAngel needs a buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonAngel

Meteorite
Hello im DemonAngel, call me what you please. I am a hard working girl who is trying to become an english teacher while working as an interpeter in a police station in my home town. I love to read and write I also love to roleplay and do when I can. I dont have any true No's and will try most things given a good plot, I also like to my partners and like to know what they think should happen next and how they are enjoying our game. Please dont ask for any type of mutilation becasue they is probably my only real NO and I dont do FxF becasue I am really bad at it and it does nothing for me though, agian, a good plot is always tempting. THank you for reading this.

Things you will need to know before we decide to play together.

1) I work and go to school full time, I might not be able to get on for weeks depending on my work and school load.

2) I enjoy playing new things and if a good idea is proposed I will always try it, even if it is a no most of the time.

3) I have an obsesion with super natural beings, mostly elves, witches, demons, vampiers, angels, and shapshifters though I do play other partnerships.

4) My girls (sense I only play girls) are always eccentric, unique, innocent (though sensual at the same time) and pretty kick ass; totally the type of girls that can take care of themselves.

5) I enjoy a well thought out plot but I also can start creaming by looking at pictures. So I will try to have every thing in seperate areas.

6) I read ALOT but still dont spell or use grammer very well please dont be offended and be patient.

7) Please dont try and change my plot unless you have thought it all out and can explian what you were thinking in detail. It offends me when people try and change my ideas.

Plots

Supernatural

1) An Angels Last Breath

When Lucifer fell God gave him the ivory wings to the now ruler of the demonic and punisher of those who had sinned, it was a way to torment the fallen angel even further because Lucifers greatsest pleasure was in flying and now he couldnt. While staring at the wings he spotted a beautiful fallen who had be struggaling agianst the hold Satan had over her soul, she had fallen because she had been union with a bad seed and God punished her just being 'too close' the evil being. Cassiel was her name and she was the angel of solutude and tears, and more then anything she just wanted to go home; to where her wings were. The evil angel stared at her as she kneeled in front of him her pale skin painted with tears as she struggled to break her chains, Lucifer laughed at her tears and laughed at her weakness. "My Dear Cassiel, Cassie... I have decided to bless you by...Removing your memory and putting your soul into that of a new body." His dark eyes scaned her tall and willowy frame bent into an odd shape alluing him to see the thick cuts on her back where her beautiful sky blue wings had once been. The cloud white hair and gray eyes only accented her delicate features and caused him to frown. She couldnt be transfered into a much bigger vessal, the use to be angel of light scrunched up his nose in disgust at her weakness. He would have to find an approrprite sized shell soon. And soon found the right body in the emergancy room of a hospital in New York. The body belonged to Tempest Rown, a 17 year old girl with a 4'11 tall but curvy body and long black hair that amplified her dazzling purple eyes. And she was dying from cancer. "Cassie dear, Your job is to die sense you dont want to work with me." He laughed, St. Micheal had been watching poor Cassiel and when he saw her predicument sent Malachi, a young boy who had the future of being an angel, to help her and hopfully keep her from giving up and to live. Maybe, this beautiful young angel who fell because of a mistake will take her last breath but maybe she will live and regain her wings.

2) The Legened

There is many diffrent legends of the Fey people, the true story is that there was a fraile girl whos father was a clan leader in what is now known as Ireland, He disgarded his gods and beliefs to call down a demon who made a deal with the Father. He would save the daughter if the demon got her soul when she died, the father agreeded because he just wanted his daughter to live. The demon preformed a ritural but one of the girls Gods protected her and the magics mixed making her ino somthing else, Healthy though the girl lived a normal life until she turned 17. As was tradition she mixed her blood with wine and it was served to her people becuase it was a way to show that she would always protect them, as their leader. What she didnt know was that she was diffrent, not until during the first battle with her as leader she was able to call lightning down to her aid. Her people where also changing, becoming stronger and healthier, more beautiful. It wasnt until a houndred years later that her people got a name, they were called the Fey of the fair folk. And she was their Queen. Queen Ilsameralda, the strongest being to ever walk the fine earth. She was a fair Queen and becasue she knew that her power, of gift, was to much for one person to be burdened with, she gave her throne over to her eldest sisters daughter and then Queen Ilsameralda dissappered. Now in the modern world, the demon realizes he is missing a soul from his collection and humans are planning a war on the weak Fey for the Fair folk have been dying off without their true Queen to take care of them. Tempest Ilsameralda McKay, Also known as Queen Ilsameralda now has to decide to help her people and have the demon take her soul or to allow her people to die and keep it. What will this beautiful and ancient girl do?
(I imagian my partner being a simple human helping her out, a fey warrior who searched her out, one of her 'Gods' she believes in, or the demon)

Highschool

1) Tutoring

Sitting by herself in the libary was a 'popular' girl, her faced scrunched in consentration. The wiry boy stared at her, he was supposed to help her but how could he when the low cut shirt and skirt made him alittle to 'happy'? She was really struggaling in History and Math. The girl wasnt known for being bitch, she was nice to everyone all the time but that didnt stop resentment from the kids at the bottom of the chain becoming hatful toward her, and even the boy assigned to be her tutor did really like her simple because her Jock boyfriend had bullied him to much. Thinking of a mean and spitful idea he walked over to her and sat down. "How much do you need this grade?" He asked with a smirk the girl answered with 'Alot', "Well....Then get on your knees and open your mouth." He replied with a full smile, "You want to get your grade up dont you?" He asked when she shook her head. She started to cry and her bottom lip quivered, she got up and ran out of the room and he sighed. So close. THe girl was in the bathroom crying, and thinking. SHe neded her grades to get up but she didnt want to be a slut but he was her tutor and who else would help her? Crying she noticed that she had forgotten her things and slipped back into the libary grabbed her things and ran back out.
(This idea would need a guy who could play a nerdy dushbag who would molaste her and even rape her when ever he wanted even keeping her tied up in his room all weekend.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom